The Fonky Chicken!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
in the rosetown mall, they got this place called the fonky chicken, and they sell bay area cds. and shirts wit yay area n shit on em. is this a chain or what? oh yea there is a hella goofy ass white dude that works in the rosetown one. he tells me he owns every cd. i was busting up. i then bought the new ray luv with a five finger discount.

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Chauncey is the big Homie, I swoop allmost all my cd's thier. Don't jack shit from his store! He's been through allot of shit, trying to keep his store's in business. Your punk ass bragging bout knocking his hustle. FUCK YOU!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Reese...i ain't know Fonky Chicken cats...and i could care less if you get jacked on the street...that's what happens

but this cat is supposedly a huge ray luv fan and then goes and ganks his album...that shit is dirty...imagine some cat with yo name all up in his sigs and shit...and he said he jacked your album from Star Records...

shits foul man

May 13, 2002
I think the fonky chicken in then Fairfield mall got shit way over priced. I wanted to cop that new yuk and niggah there told me $19 . i was like im coo id rather buy it from like 80 west or Rasputin for cheaper...

May 11, 2002
^^^^^^

yep yep, those fools shit is over priced. I remember when I bought that C-bo West coast mafia when it came out for $9.99 from best buy. When I was walkin by their cart this guy was like why u aint cop that here, I showed him the 9.99 sticker and pointed to his for 19.99. He better get a idea or no one gonna buy shit from them.

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
Reese...i ain't know Fonky Chicken cats...and i could care less if you get jacked on the street...that's what happens

but this cat is supposedly a huge ray luv fan and then goes and ganks his album...that shit is dirty...imagine some cat with yo name all up in his sigs and shit...and he said he jacked your album from Star Records...

shits foul man
Moe,

I'd be like fuck it. Muthafuckas gonna get over whe they can and where they can......ask any distribution company:confused:

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
BTW does anyone have a contact they can PM me for Chauncey? He had bought some mix CDs from me a couple years back for his Fairfield store an I wanna see if he'd like to stock em again.

Pe@ce,
Mark