The First One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My cousin lives right up there. He's mad crazy. His name is Harmonoff. One time we went to the Special Olympics on a school trip. Seventh grade, whatever. He tried to pick up these retarded bitches. That nigga's crazy. He's still got a thing for them. He caught one dope bitch that day... she had those leg braces and shit. But she had a fat ass. He brought her into the bathroom and fucked the shit out of her. He was telling me that the leg braces were scratching up his shit. He hit her hard, yo. She was all drooling and shit. So, he's pretty crazy; he'll do whatever to bust a nut.

Aug 6, 2008
pussu

it was in a movie theater somewhere in califoolya... in the top row... thats all i can say

hooyyyyy-oooooooooooooo!!! ziiiiiiiiiiiiing-poooooooooooowwwwww!!!

shout out 2 my first bitch

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
first one was a freaky lil white girl that lived in the house across from me. i was 14 she was 13, her mom worked as a 911 operator at night, so she's have the house to herself until the morning and i would sneak out of the house and get the pussu every time her mom worked...