The First Annual Thought of the Day from Feemoney!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2006
When I arose from my slumber around 2pm this afternoon my mind was racing with an array of thoughts regarding Bay Area rap. Jay Tee's new cd was the first knocker that popped into my head. I couldnt help but realize that his cd slaps harder than the majority of cds out right now, if not all. Why isnt Jay Tee getting the respect he deserves? Feel free to add or comment on FeeMoney's Thought of the Day. Stay classy Bay Area. Until tomorrow.

Sincerely,
FeeMoney

Feb 9, 2006
FeeMoney said:
When I arose from my slumber around 2pm this afternoon my mind was racing with an array of thoughts regarding Bay Area rap. Jay Tee's new cd was the first knocker that popped into my head. I couldnt help but realize that his cd slaps harder than the majority of cds out right now, if not all. Why isnt Jay Tee getting the respect he deserves? Feel free to add or comment on FeeMoney's Thought of the Day. Stay classy Bay Area. Until tomorrow.

Sincerely,
FeeMoney

he's good, very good, he needs something to grab people's attention with and music isn't always the answer.