The Emerald Triangle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2004
I'll be in Olympia, WA 4 about a year or so come mid September. Since I've never been that far North, what should I expect? What events happen out there? What are the demographics? I've heard that scrapers are donks or slabs, there's hella snow bunnies, and the weed is potent. What's really hood?:siccness:

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
not much in olympia, besides a couple square clubs, but head north for a half hour to Tacoma & Lakewood and there's some cool spots, and another half hour north is seattle with a lot of clubs for whatever you're into

Apr 25, 2002
KaizerSosae said:
I'll be in Olympia, WA 4 about a year or so come mid September. Since I've never been that far North, what should I expect? What events happen out there? What are the demographics? I've heard that scrapers are donks or slabs, there's hella snow bunnies, and the weed is potent. What's really hood?:siccness:
42,000 population, 85% White, the remainder is about even between Hispanic and Asian

Median household income is just over $40,000 a year. 12% poverty

Basically on paper it's average across the board for Western Washington outside of the Seattle-Tacoma metro area in that you've got a place that's pretty white but pretty middle-class, you'll find more of the hood stuff you're looking for up in Pierce and King counties but up there you'll also find more rich folks, especially in King County.