The Delinguents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
The Delinquents

Im trying to find a Delinquents cd but i have no idea which one it is. If yall can post up the cover of every Delinquents cd i can probably remember which cd it is. The cd im looking for is probably like 5-6 years old cuz thats when i had it...

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
You need the EP...it was called OUTTA CONTROL..Smoke'em Like A Joint is my fav cut on there....or you could just buy the greatest hits cd...they put out not too long ago....

Apr 25, 2002
Good looking out KAOZ. If you holla at them see if I can swoop up BOSSES WILL BE BOSSES and/of DOMINION at a playas price since I'm down here in the ATL. Holla back.

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah Delinquents are tight. When I lived in Arizona they were out there promotin Big Moves in front of Wherehouse. Me and my homeboy smoked a couple of primos wit em and they homies. One of them fools started trippin talkin about he's gonna go back to jail cuz his p.o. is gonna find out. They laced us up wit all kinds of posters, cd's, tapes, and everything. Coo folks. 1one1.