The Definitive Gates Mixed Plate Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
looking forward to some new production this time around...

but nelly and chingy? really... what in the fuck is that about? I hope to god that anything and everything get's in the way of that outcome

interesting seeing ludacris as one of the rumoured collaborations... always said they would make for a great duo but going by previous attempts sounds a bit of a stretch unless progress was made since

also would love to see devin in the mix... that would be dope

May 7, 2008
should be an interesting cd i just hope tech keeps being tech and doesnt try " fit in " with all these "gangsta" rappers by doing "gangsta" tracks.. if tech needs to change his style to put these peeps on his cd..leave them off..

yes im not a sickology fan..

Sep 24, 2002
we need tech on dif production and beats. other than shit from strange , matic n shit like that. he should venture out and try to get a dre beat, a swizz beat, mainly wanna see how he would rock a lil jon beat. kray bone killed the that one

Nov 27, 2007
i think strange and everything with it is on the rise of something big soon. Techs name is getting around more and more. He just needs to jump on one feature for someone big and its gonna take off. imo ofcourse

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I actually enjoy some Chingy & Nelly those would be interesting collabs,
Stevie Stone would be dope, Joell Ortiz dope, and more Craig Smith collabs would be nice.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Some of Chingy's stuff is dope, though. I never looked past his radio songs, but when he went as Chinky Brown Eyes or whatever before he popped with DTP, he spit some real crazy shit on Luda features.

Not everything he makes is "Right Thurr".

Sep 24, 2002
Some of Chingy's stuff is dope, though. I never looked past his radio songs, but when he went as Chinky Brown Eyes or whatever before he popped with DTP, he spit some real crazy shit on Luda features.

Not everything he makes is "Right Thurr".
propped im tired of seeing bandwagoneers hating on shit cause it aint hot no more. chingy had some bangers on his last album. id post links but my main pc off awaiting new cpu and mobo. nellys last album was horrible as shit BUT im sure if he wanted to he could slang out a banger. his last one that was good was hard in the pain i think. luda, bun, mjg, skillz, haystak, flesh, shyne all would be good. but mainly get krizz off all those damn hooks, theres more than one person who can do them, hell get a chick lol

Oct 2, 2006
should be an interesting cd i just hope tech keeps being tech and doesnt try " fit in " with all these "gangsta" rappers by doing "gangsta" tracks.. if tech needs to change his style to put these peeps on his cd..leave them off..

yes im not a sickology fan..
Tech's "gangsta" songs are most of his best songs. MLK & Sickology 101 are two of my favorite Tech albums. The track for the Gates Mixed Plate with Tay Diggs, Craig Smith, and Riv Locc is going to be awesome. The concept of the track and the beat are both dope!

I don't get what people are wanting Tech to be? Tech came into the rap game with gangsta affiliations. Look at his squad the RDV's for example. Let's Get Fucked Up is a classic Tech song that everyone likes... at the same time its a "gangsta" song.

Apr 8, 2006
Tech's "gangsta" songs are most of his best songs. MLK & Sickology 101 are two of my favorite Tech albums. The track for the Gates Mixed Plate with Tay Diggs, Craig Smith, and Riv Locc is going to be awesome. The concept of the track and the beat are both dope!

I don't get what people are wanting Tech to be? Tech came into the rap game with gangsta affiliations. Look at his squad the RDV's for example. Let's Get Fucked Up is a classic Tech song that everyone likes... at the same time its a "gangsta" song.
MAN I BEEN SAYIN THAT 4 SO LONG.

HE CAME IN ON SUM GANGSTA SHIT AND THATS HE HE MAKES HIS BEST SHIT

ITS GOOD 2 BE DIVERSE AND CONNECT WITH WHO U R AS AN ARTIST...BUT FUCK MORE RAPPERS NEED 2 STICK 2 THE SCRIPT AND PUT OUT THAT SHIT GANGSTA SHIT GODAMNIT

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

Amen...could not have said it better.

Im not gonna blmae it on any certain group. I think we all know who they are.

lol defending Chingy cause he might be on a song with Tech FTW

hating on tech and posting on his message board everyday even though u hate him ...yeah thats so much cooler. FTW.

Nov 7, 2006
even if Chingy and Nelly aren't as bad as people say
why would Tech go for them when there's so many other rappers that are better? Like, why he reaching for the bottom of the list?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's because Tech desires to work with people whose music he likes.

It's obvious the dude isn't going out of his way to ride the "currently relevant" train too often.

Aug 23, 2002
It's because Tech desires to work with people whose music he likes.

It's obvious the dude isn't going out of his way to ride the "currently relevant" train too often.
^truth

I'm glad he picks someone he likes... not a person on the radio at this point and time. It makes for more memorable music that way. Most of the people on the radio you won't even remember in a year or two anyways.

Aug 20, 2002
new album,next try::::ronald mac blache:::

...according to the beat-thang 2 pages ago,maybe he should try out a cat called Ronnz once again...?!?!?

Ja,I´ll "meh" myself.......