The Death Of the Internet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
The US wants to take content filterintg (which other some countries already have in place) and use it as a financial benefit as well as media filterting.

They shouldn't have let it get this far in the first place...

They are better off doing it through major and all SE's than the ISP's.

May 6, 2002
Back-Track just looks line another flavor of Linux (like we need anymore), but with an actual interface, as KDE and GNOME aren't exactly user-friendly.

That is just an OS though. It won't do anything in regards of getting to servers that your ISP would block.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
damm thats bull shit...
I just signed the petition..
and send it to tons of people...

fuck that though.. there are other ISP;s
i use covad for example.. all we have do it..
is tell people to stop using Comcast etc...
and then they'll go out of BidNezz etc...

Aug 28, 2006
^^^i dont know though...not many people have other providers for high speed internet. i myself dont have any other providers other than comcast at&t or aol. i could get a diffrent provider using dial up, but thats too slow

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
jon21 said:
^^^i dont know though...not many people have other providers for high speed internet. i myself dont have any other providers other than comcast at&t or aol. i could get a diffrent provider using dial up, but thats too slow
I get my internet.. at 100.0 Mbps .....
And most of those other services only offer 10.0 Mbps.. which is not as fast...

another thing... they are only 29 dollar a month....

One thing is for sure I will stick with Covad.. as long as i can..
because they arent' the ones trying to this bullshit..
either that or all the real thugs will get in ont he backdoor..
just like Neo in the matrix....

That is what this reminds me off...

Aug 28, 2006
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
I get my internet.. at 100.0 Mbps .....
And most of those other services only offer 10.0 Mbps.. which is not as fast...

another thing... they are only 29 dollar a month....

One thing is for sure I will stick with Covad.. as long as i can..
because they arent' the ones trying to this bullshit..
either that or all the real thugs will get in ont he backdoor..
just like Neo in the matrix....

That is what this reminds me off...
im sure COVAD would do the same thing other providers are doing if they are allowed to filter content. why wouldnt they want more money?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
jon21 said:
im sure COVAD would do the same thing other providers are doing if they are allowed to filter content. why wouldnt they want more money?
No It think they would be in on it already. Not many people use Covad. Its faster than all these other things like comcast. Most people I know don't even know about any other broadband service other than Comcast or AT&T etc.

Also maybe Covad could make more money. If they keep net neutrality. Everyone would switch to them. Well I will stay with them as long as I can. If they sell out to this shit.. they can also suck my dick! lol

Another thing is I will cancel the internet if I can't come to sites like siccness. net or the shit I like. Why would I want to visit their gay boring sites. That shit will backfire for real. Either way...
we got the backdoor access plan. WE gonna all have to to to the sites we want underground like in the matrix! lol

Aug 28, 2006
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
No It think they would be in on it already. Not many people use Covad. Its faster than all these other things like comcast. Most people I know don't even know about any other broadband service other than Comcast or AT&T etc.

Also maybe Covad could make more money. If they keep net neutrality. Everyone would switch to them. Well I will stay with them as long as I can. If they sell out to this shit.. they can also suck my dick! lol

Another thing is I will cancel the internet if I can't come to sites like siccness. net or the shit I like. Why would I want to visit their gay boring sites. That shit will backfire for real. Either way...
we got the backdoor access plan. WE gonna all have to to to the sites we want underground like in the matrix! lol
yeah, that is a good point, they would make more money if they stayed neutral. Do you think the other companies like at&t would try to buy it out though, before it becomes a threat to them?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yeah I think comcast and those big guys would try to buy them out if they saw them a threat. Hopeufully they do stay neutral and don't sell out. I think if they see the pontential to make lots of money from all the new members they will have by being neutral. They might not sell out. Because I know these other companies want to ruin what the internet is today.