THE BOY "MOREHEAT"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moreheat

Why you hating. Your on them GLP nuts hard. Jocking like a bitch . Just a hoe for JT. Dont hate on me just because Im still Ballin.

M

moreheat

Daz is my nigga. He is a real nigga not some con artist who never had a video played on MTV

M

moreheat

Gangstas know Gangstas. As far as your sorry ass Turlock hick , you dont wanna see the streets of the city. The only time you come to Frisco is to go to some gay rave.

Jan 7, 2003
i knew it...i'm on nobody nuts, just can stand haters talking their shit...if u don't like it,don't listen to it...period!!now ur soundin like ur on daz nuts!!

M

moreheat

I am sure JT got niggas from Turlock and Denver defending him from those North Richmond niggas Daz has

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
physcho fan found murdered under golden gate bridge news at 11

keep ya promo work moreskeet skeet skeet skeets skeet this guy is nothing he goes undercover to shoot darts eat ya heart and get ya head torn apart like the rap cats that battle for stripes how the fuck you get hear when ya moms a dike its all for fun you aint bust no guns you just a dick rider hoping for cum but we dont fuck wit fags just cash in bags a knock bitches out like more heat when we catch em drag.

keep promotin bitch you got me shining!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.