@ The Boss: T.Capone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
What up Tay-
Diggin into the archives: I would like to refresh your memory of a song you recorded called "All In Your Brain" with the famous hook from Luni Coleone. I realize you speak quite deeply when you get into the spritual, or soulful side of our life...by this I am referring to existence outside of the body itself. These are Socratic teachings; the concepts of the Greek philosopher Socrates. The concept which you and Luni shared on this track about "god freeing our minds" indicates that the soul itself is more powerful than the corpse, and will live on as the corpse rots away. That is why Socrates did not fear death: because he believed that his soul was immortal.
I find your level of thinking very justified, as well as philosphical, and listening to a few of your songs where you tend to drift into this path, you have good idea of these issues of immortality, and I would describe you as a true philosopher. I guess Coleone would classify under that category as well, however, I have singled you out specifically because you have a grasp of what you believe to be the universal truth.

Get @ me,
Mark

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL THAT ALBUM WAS A LITTLE AHEAD OF ITS TIME & SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T FEEL IT BUT I GUESS GOD USED ME AT THE TIME BECUZ A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE LISTENING 2 ME & I FIGURE IT WAS MY TIME 2 SEND A MESSAGE....I KNOW I TOUCHED A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY NEEDED THAT IN THEIR LIFE..SOME PEOPLE HAVE THANKED ME & SOME THOUGHT I WAS NUTS BUT I DON'T REGRET IT...WHAT'S DONE IS DONE..THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD & THE SO CALLED GAME...THEY WILL GET BEHIND US WHEN WE'RE KILLING UP EVERYTHING BUT WHEN SOMEONE COMES ON A LEVEL LIKE THAT IT'S A PROBLEM...THE YOUTH THAT'S BLIND 2 REALITY & DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE WICCEDNESS OF THE SYSTEM NEEDS 2 HEAR THINGS LIKE THAT...I HAVE BOOKS FULL OF THAT KIND OF RAP BUT I DON'T THINK THE PEOPLE ARE READY & IT MAKES YOU A TARGET...ANYWAY THANKS 4 THE COMMENTS

Oct 10, 2004
@ Killa Tay,
Your welcome. Thank u for ur comments as well. Alot of people don't have the ability to expand their minds to these horizons; which is more than likely the reason why they didnt accept the message being told. Lol..I call it ignorance, but thats besides the point. I agree with you that if you established your philosophical messages on more tracks, in terms of an artist, it would define you..which is not necessarily the reputation you want, because you are quite versatile in your subject matter (and your flow is sick too, but again-besides the point). It would make you a target if you released more of those songs; because people would relate that particular subject of immortality and the soul to you specifically, and would then criticize your points of view. But I tell you what...those who are interested in seeking universal knowledge would be touched and intrigued by your messages...not necessarily following them: but appreciating the fact that you have ventured into such a deep thought process, and possibly learning from your wisdom. I enjoy your versatility on tracks..from "ghetto heaven" to "hardball" (ft. Bo); so I have no criticism of your different styles of lyrics..I noticed they never contradict each other, which is key in establishing truth and reality. That song u got on Quinny's album; Sav Boyz is sick too. 1 Luv, and thanks 4 responding
Mark.

May 3, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I felt that album all the way the game need more real shit like that but niggas is scared of doing what they know is right and the truth so they hold back and when a nigga drop a album like that these so-called REAL GANGSTA rapperz criticize u .. that's why the rap game fucked up now .. niggas sugarcoatin shit and aint bein real wit they music , fans , people and most of all they damn selves ... I say fuck them haterz Tay and gone head and drop some more shit like that ... every REAL gangsta can relate that type of shit ...

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
that thug religon was one of my favorite cds tay put out. I love all the other shit, mr mafioso,bullys 1 and 2. But something about that thug religon that hit a nigga. I got it from one of your people out here in san jo,at one of your record signings at eastridge mall. Kept putting out that real conversation.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
TAY CAPONE1 said:
.I HAVE BOOKS FULL OF THAT KIND OF RAP BUT I DON'T THINK THE PEOPLE ARE READY & IT MAKES YOU A TARGET...
bump what theyre ready 4.....
i say put out whatever is in ya brain & heart
@ the time and let em play catch up......
u might ask "what if they never get it?"
well...then fuc em........
in my views u are already established very well
and are in a position to take ya craft where ever u want.....

i agree w/u on the nature of the game....
how the most of the true innovative artists
never get what they deserve.........
but since i agree with that
i also think conforming 2 their plan
is helping 2 keep the situation the same....