the "black and white" series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
who here played this game for the pc? the one where you play god.. i owned the first 2 (black and white/creature isle).. the graphics were nothing to be excited about but the prospect of being an evil or malevolent deity was way too appealing...

so, i buy part two and i cant stop playing it.. u take command of a roman civilization and can either build up a giant city to gain people from other towns (immigrants) or u can build up an army and take over towns.. they also implimented an interface and u can purchase goodies like torture chambers, new powers etc etc...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah played both of them a lot. Black And White 2 is seriously about twice as good as #1. #1 was cool and all, but i was bored of it after like 2 weeks. So I was expecting the same from the sequel.

but the sequel turned out to be on a whole other level. i mean its almost a totally different game, in how its played, the goals, etc. That shit is fucking sick. The only Bullfrog game thats ever been better than that is the Dungeon Keeper series

Oct 21, 2004
I got the first and Creature Isle. The game is sweet and sounding from you guys the second one sounds hella better. Can't wait to go copp it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
was addicted to the first one when it first came out...the concept was dope. always had fun throwing villagers around,haha. havent played it hella long though,i'll have to peep #2