The Big Picture?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
I was searching for information on the illumanati, thru yahoos geocite search. i found one website in perticular that i found intersting and thought people should read. i would like people to please read some of the information on the following topics.

Aug 8, 2003
im going to repost something i posted in this thread....
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=207074
--------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ILLUMINATI

-What is the illuminati?
The illuminati is a term used for the 'shadow' government that operates under the disguise of democracy. The new world order seems to be one of their goals..

-Who are they?--
they are national bankers, corporate executives.. most notables are. Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff. etc. however, some are able to trace their lineage back to the knights templar.. they are families that try to retain their bloodline through interbreeding. The illuminati were apparently founded in Bavaria in 1770 by one Adam Weisshaupt, a student of the Jewish philosopher Mendelsohn, and backed by the Rothschild family. the interbreeding families are...

1. Astor
2. Bundy
3. Collins
4. DuPont
5. Freeman
6. Kennedy
7. Li (Chinese)
8. Onassis
9. Rockefeller
10. Rothschild
11. Russell
12. van Duyn
13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)

The following families are also interconnected with those above:

1. Reynolds
2. Disney
3. Krupp
4. McDonald

-How can such a small group control an entire country?-
because politics is all about money.. having a two party system that get its money from the same place leaves it open to be manipulated by the people who fund the parties.. They have agents (that are most of the times unaware for whom they are working for) that infiltrate groups and organizations to help further their own agenda.

The Rockerfellers currently have controlling interests in Exxon (the world's biggest company) and the Chase Manhattan Bank, which turns over trillions of dollars a week.

-I heard the illuminati worshipped the devil. is that true?
The word "illuminati" means "the illuminated ones" and lucifer was known as "the light bearer".. some point out that the "light" is a knowledge of something.. what exactly, nobody knows for sure, but the illuminati take on an elitest stance and choose not to share this knowledge with the rest of the world.. The society has always been based on the lodges of Freemasonry, which was taken over at the highest levels during the course of the eighteenth century by agents of the Illuminati. Freemasonry is a very secretive institution, to the extent that members at one level do not know what members at another level are doing. Hence it is an organisation which is full of bonhomie and good deeds at the lower and middle levels, while its motives and deeds at the highest levels veer towards the dark side.

Both Freemasonry and Judaism have strong roots in the ancient Egyptian systems of religious belief, and it was this very similarity which attracted the illuminati to Freemasonry, for most of them were Jewish. It is a source of controversy today to speculate whether or not they are still predominantly Jewish. No unfair racism intended - they either are or they aren't. Certainly there is much evidence to suggest that they are not, George Bush for instance, a prominent illuminati figure and obviously not Jewish.

The United States of America is more or less a creation of Freemasonry. The symbol of Freemasonry was placed on the cornerstone of the Whitehouse, while the assembled Freemasons lodges stood and watched the ceremony. The famous all-seeing eye in the pyramid appears on the one dollar bill. It is one of the main symbols of Freemasonry. This bill also bears the inscription, in Latin, "1776, the year of inception of a new world order". If one joins the dots formed by the stars of the thirteen original states one obtains an exact Star of David

here are some quotes of masonry by masons and others..
Man is a god in the making. And as the mystic myths of Egypt, on the potter's wheel, he is being molded. When his light shines out to lift and preserve all things, he receives the triple crown of godhood." (Manly P. Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 92)
"European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United states of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American Eagle. ... the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalised phoenix..."

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the initiated few." (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI)

"Masonry makes no profession of Christianity.. but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple.. in which there shall be but one altar and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shatra, Sade, Zeda-Avesta, Koran and the Holy Bible shall at who's shrine the Hindu, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel."
[ "The Kentucky Monitor" Fellowcraft Degree p. 95 ]

".... the literal meaning (of the Bible) is for the vulgar only."
[Albert Pike "Digest of Morals and Dogma," p. 166 ]
"What is True to the philosopher, would not be truth, nor have the effect of truth, to the peasant. The religion of many must necessarily be more incorrect than that of the refined and reflected few.. The truest religion would in many points , not be comprehended by the ignorant.. The doctrines of the Bible are often not clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that which was fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people.. the doctrine."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 14th Degree, p. 224 ]
"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god.. for the initiates this is not a Person, but a force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of liberty and free will."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," Master Mason / 3rd Degree p. 102 ]
"Masonry is a search for light. That light. That search leads us back, as you see, to the Kabala. In that ancient and little understood (source book) the infinite will find the source of many doctrines; and (he) may in time come to understand the Hermetic philosophers, the Alchemists, all the Anti-papal Thinkers of the Middle Ages, and Emanuel Swedenborg."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree p. 741 ]
"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabala and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others is borrowed from the Kabala; all Masonic associations owe to it their secrets and their symbols."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree p. 747 ]
"Though Masonry is identical with the ancient Mysteries, it is so only in this qualified sense: that it presents but an imperfect image of their brilliancy, the ruins of their grandeur .."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma Fellowcraft Degree p.22 ]
"Masonry, successor to the Mysteries (Babel, Mythras, Tummuz, Whicka,etc.) still follows the ancient manor of teaching."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma Fellowcraft Degree p.22 ]
"These two divinities (Sun and Moon, Osiris and Isis, etc) were commonly symbolized by the generative parts of a man and a woman; to which in remote ages no idea of indecency was attached ; the Phallus (penis) and the Cteis (vagina), emblems of generation and production, and which, as such appeared in the Mysteries (I believe Masonry is the revival of these). The Indian Lingam was the union of both, as were the boat and mast and the point within the circle." (key Masonic symbols)
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 24th Degree, p. 401 ]
"If your wife child, or friend should ask you anything about your invitation - as for instance, if your clothes were taken off, if you were blind folded, if you had a rope tied around you neck, etc, you must conceal.. hence of course you must deliberately lie about it. It is part of your obligation ..
" [ Ibid p. 74 ]
Question: "what makes you a Freemason ? Answer: My obligation."
[question and answer from the Entered Apprentice/First Degree]
".. binding myself under no less penalty that of having throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, a cable length from the shore where the tide.."
[ from the oath of obligation Entered Apprentice/First Degree ]
".. binding myself under no less penalty than having my left Breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given to the beasts of the field and fowls of the air as prey."
[from the oath of obligation , Fellowcraft/Second Degree]
".. binding myself under no less penalty that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven.."
[ from the oath of obligation, Master Mason / Third Degree ]
" .. in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to thru center with a three edged blade, my feet flayed and forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the red sea until the flaming Sun shall strike with a livid plague, and my Allah the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same."
[ from the oath of obligation, Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine ] ("Shriners")
"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him.. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but your keeping your obligations."
[ Ronayne, "Handbook of Masonry" p. 183 ]
"We shall unleash the Nihilists and atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirit will from that moment be without a compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
-Albert Pike, on a plan for world conquest, written in a letter to Mazzini dated August 15, 1871.
"..Thirty-third degree Freemason Albert Pike (1809-1891), the man destined to develop the Luciferian Doctrine for the Masonic hierarchy, could not accept the Lucifer and Satan were the same personality. While teaching his beliefs to a select few in the Supreme Council, Pike became the most powerful Mason in the world. Although an obscure general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War, he was hardly inconspicuous in Freemasonry. From 1859 until his death in 1891, Pike occupied simultaneously the positions of Grand Master of the Central Directory at Washington, D.C., Grand Commander of the Supreme Council at Charleston, S.C., and Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry. He was an honorary member of almost every Supreme Council in the world, personally receiving 130 Masonic degrees. Pike also was one of the most physically and morally repulsive individuals in American history. Weighing well over three hundred pounds, his sexual proclivity was to sit naked astride a phallic throne in the woods, accompanied by a gang of prostitutes. To these orgies he would bring one or more wagon loads of food and liquor, most of which he would consume over a period of two days until he passed into a stupor. In his adopted state of Arkansas, Pike was well known as a practitioner of Satanism, Portraits of his later years show him wearing a symbol of the Baphomet around his neck."
-Scarlet and the Beast, John Daniel, vol 1
"Masonry gives rogues and evil-minded characters an opportunity of visiting upon their devoted victim, all the ills attending combined power, when exerted to accomplish destruction. It works unseen, at all silent hours, and secret times and places; and, like death when summoning his diseases, pounces upon its devoted subject, and lays him prostrate in the dust. Like the great enemy of man, it has shown its cloven foot, and put the public upon its guard against its secret machinations."
-CAPT. WM. MORGAN'S ILLUSTRATIONS OF MASONRY, 1827.
"Membership of secret societies such as freemasonry can raise suspicions of a lack of impartiality or objectivity. It is therefore important the public know the facts. I think it is the case that the freemasons said they are not a secret society but a society with secrets. I think it is widely accepted that one secret they should not be keeping is who their members are in the criminal justice system."
- Home Secretary Jack Straw, 1997 Home Affairs Committee England
"It is generally agreed that the biggest single influence in the modern expansion of ritual magic, and the occult explosion in general, in the Western world, was the Golden Dawn. This magical fraternity, founded by Freemasons at the end of the 19th century, developed a complex ritual system with ten degrees of initiation relating to the Cabalistic Sephiroth." (World renown witches, Janet and Stewart Farrar, authors of A Witches Bible Complete)
- Janet and Stewart Farrar, The Life and Times of A Modern Witch, Phoenix Publishing Company, p. 121
[-What is skull and bones?-
Skull and bones is a secret society based in Yale that has many members in government positions which include president G.W.Bush jr and sr and ex-presidential canidate John Kerry. It is said that members, for initiation, must confess all their sexual experiance in front of their peers and then sleep in a coffin, naked overnight. They are also said to have stolen the skull of Geronimo. When J.kerry was running against bush for president a newscaster asked him "so what is this skull and bones soceity you were a part of".. J.kerry's response was "im not allowed to talk about it.".... then later, the same newscaster asked George bush jr about skull and bones and Bush's response was.. "its so secret i cant talk about it."

some more about skull and bones
vvvv
It all began at Yale. In 1832, General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso
Taft put together a super secret society for the elite children of the Anglo-
American Wall Street banking establishment. William Huntington Russell's
step-brother Samuel Russell ran "Russell & Co.", the world's largest OPIUM
smuggling operation in the world at the time. Alphonso Taft is the Grandfather of our ex-president Howard Taft, the creator of the Forerunner to the United Nations.
Only 15 seniors are picked each year by the former graduating class. They are required as a part of their initiation ceremony to lie naked in a coffin and recite
their sexual history. This method allows other members to control the individual
by threatening to reveal their innermost secrets if they do not "go-along".
George Bush's father as well as George Bush were and are members of Skull & Bones. A major
key figure in Skull & Bones was William Averall Harriman. Pamela Harriman supplied the funds to elect Bill Clinton to office. Harriman was THE major backer of the Democratic Party for over 50
years. Major players in Skull & Bones have been linked to the financing of both world wars and the
creation of many think-tanks and Universities in this country. Bush's father was a major contributor
to the "Hitler Project" as well as the build-up of the Soviet Union. Thus, leading to the inevidable
World Wars and the eventual set-up of the United Nations in America.
a list of its members....

Main Families in Skull & Bones :
(A) Whitney Family (1635, Watertown, Mass.)
(B) Perkins Family (1631, Boston, Mass.)
(C) Phelps Family (1630, Dorchester, Mass.)
(D) Bundy Family (1635, Boston, Mass.)
(E) Taft Family (1679, Braintree, Mass.)
(F) Wadsworth Family (1632, Newton, Mass.)
(G) Lord Family (1635, Cambridge, Mass.)
(H) Gilman Family (1638, Hingham, Mass.)
(I) Harriman Family (Railroads)
(J) Rockefeller Family (Standard Oil)
(K) Payne Family (Standard Oil)
(L) Davison Family (J.P. Morgan)
(M) Weyerhaeuser Family (Lumber)
(N) Pillsbury Family (Flour Milling)
(O) Sloane Family (Retail)
A Little About the Whitneys :
Initiated Name Field
(A) 1851 Emerson Cogswell Whitney Education: "Died Dec. 1, 1851"
(B) 1854 Edward Payson Whitney Medicine: "Dissappeared in 1858"
(C) 1856 James Lyman Whitney Library Work, Boston Public Library
(D) 1863 William Collins Whitney Secretary of Navy (1885-9)
Promoter & Financier
(E) 1878 Edward Baldwin Whitney Law: Justice, New York Supreme Ct.
(F) 1882 Joseph Ernest Whitney Education: "Died Feb. 25th, 1893"
(G) 1894 Payne Whitney (Son of Finance: Knickerbocker Trust Co.
William Collins Whitney
(H) 1898 Harry Payne Whitney Finance: Guaranty Trust &
Son of W.C. Whitney Guggenheim Exploration Co.

A Little About The Lords :
(A) 1854 George de Forest Lord
(B) 1898 Franklin Atkins Lord
(C) 1922 William Galey Lord+Francis Norton=Son Charles Edwin Lord 2nd
(D) 1926 Oswald Bates Lord+Mary Pillsbury (Of Pillsbury Flour family)=
Son Winston Lord
(E) 1949 Charles Edwin Lord 2nd
(F) 1959 Winston Lord
The Lords Today:
(G) Charles Edwin Lord : Acting Comptroller of the Currency (1981)
(H) Winston Lord:Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relation(1983)
Banking.....

Members of Skull & Bones In Guaranty Trust : (Date Initiated)
(A) Harold Stanley (1908)
(B) W. Murray Crane (1904)
(C) Harry P. Whitney (1894)
(D) W. Averall Harriman (1913)
(E) Knight Wooley (1917)
(F) Frank P. Shepard (1917)
(G) Joseph R. Swan (1902)
(H) Thomas Cochrane (1894)
(I) Percy Rockefeller (1900)
post WWII Partners
(J) George H. Chittenden (1939)
(K) William Redmond Cross (1941)
(L) Henry P. Davison Jr. (1920)
(M) Thomas Rodd (1935)
(N) Clement D. Gile (1939)
(O) Daniel P. Davison (1949)

-What about the Bohemian grove-
The bohemian grove is where some of the top diplomats and politicians of our country gather to discuss things and 'watch' or participate in a mock human sacrafice to a stone owl god known as molek. Its based here in Northern Cali, north bayarea.

-how many really believe there is a shadow government or illuminati?-
many... even dating back to the people who signed the constitution,(adams,jefferson) etc..

here are some other quotes to ponder...(ive posted some of these before in other threads...) the very first quote i decided to start with is of george washington admitting theres an illuminati and how hes happy they are here in the U.S.

George Washington said:
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
John. F Kennedy said:
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it
Pres. John F. Kennedy; in a speech at Columbia University said:
"The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom, and before I leave office, I must inform the citizens of their plight." ?
Thomas Jefferson said:
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

James A. Garfield said:
Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce
Robert A. Heinlein said:
Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.
John F. Hylan (new york mayor 1918-1925) said:
"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the rockefeller standard oil intrests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the U.S. government for their own selfish purposes, they practically control both political parties"-1922
Curtis Dall. (FDR's son in law) said:
"For a long time i felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country. The united staes. But he didnt. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the council on foreign relations-one world money group.The united nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful one-world revolotionaries. Hungry for profit and power.The one-world government leaders and their ever close bankers have now aquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the us. via the creation of the privately owned federal reserve bank"- his book FDR:My exploited father-in-law
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (U.S. president) said:
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of andrew jackson."-1933
James Warburg (Rothschild banking agent) said:
"We shall have world government whether or not you like it.. by conquest or consent" -1950
William fullbright (US senator) said:
"the case for government by elites is irrefuteable"-1963
Henry Kissinger said:
"Today, america would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order, tomarrow, they will be grateful!. This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, wether real or promulogated that threatend our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing man fears is the unknown. when presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a world government" -1991
Strobe Talbott (FMR. US deputy sec. of state) said:
"In the next century, Nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasnt such a great idea after all." -1992
Arthur Schelsinger (U.S. Historian) said:
"we are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as words and money" -1995
Josef Stalin said:
Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
Woodrow Wilson said:
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
Woodrow Wilson said:
The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.

some Videos...

The Illuminati, our secret masters::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2080135823382973183&q=the+illuminati&hl=en

Who Controls The World?::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3891535120990840079&q=the+illuminati&hl=en

Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7472916155118781394&q=illuminati&hl=en

Bohemian grove....

Order of death::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2500924140588760933&q=bohemian+grove&hl=en
((((^^ritualistic past of sonoma county???^^))))
Alex jones Infiltrates the Bohemian grove::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8981053652955779253&q=bohemian+grove&hl=en

David Gergen gets asked about Bohemian grove and becomes disgruntled::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bCALi5Q_Kc&mode=related&search=

and finally.. the pyramid and its symbolism to the powers that use it....

Mar 9, 2005
Damn, it would have taken you almost as long to post that message as it took to read it. Very thorough though, props.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
If people know about the illuminati, why don't the government silence them or kill them? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Aug 8, 2003
Y-S said:
If people know about the illuminati, why don't the government silence them or kill them? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...............
im assuming they are going to shrug off 9/11 like they did with JFK's assasination cuz its so much easier then having to snuff off so many people.. but like wat happend in russia not to long ago with that journalist goes to show you its rather prevalent..

if u dont kno what journalist im referin too..
vv
Salon has an an excellent piece on Anna Politkovskaya, Russia's last great investigative journalist who was gunned down by hired hitmen outside her home last week. She was working on a story documenting the systematic torture of Chechen prisoners.

Political repression in China grabs a lot of headlines, mostly because China is the bad guy we love to hate. In China, if you step on the wrong toes your career might be destroyed. If you associate with the wrong people you might go to a labor camp. If you criticize the government a little too directly, your paper might be shut down or you might be detained in a secret location for an indeterminate period of time.

Bad as that is, in Russia if you are a politician or a journalist that acutally tries to fight corruption or speak truth to power, you might find yourself on the wrong end of a silencer-equipped IZH pistol. Thirteen journalists have been murdered since Vladimir Putin came to power in Russia in 2000.

Ironically, Politkovskaya's death might bring more attention to the very evils she was trying to expose than if she had simply been allowed to tell the truth.
http://worldnews.about.com/b/a/257476.htm

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Ah, yeah I have heard about Anna tragedy......real fucked up shit...when I heard about it, it seems/ed like that she got murdered just because she was a dissident, but I'm pretty sure not only because of that

Aug 8, 2003
Hutch said:
Damn, it would have taken you almost as long to post that message as it took to read it. Very thorough though, props.
right on hutch.. took me, 2 and a half hourz.. i dont have anything to gain from it, i do it for those who KNOW somethings not right in our government but dont know exactly WHAT..

Y-S said:
Ah, yeah I have heard about Anna tragedy......real fucked up shit...when I heard about it, it seems/ed like that she got murdered just because she was a dissident, but I'm pretty sure not only because of that
yeah, she was a pain in the side of the extreme nationalist for a while.. the paper she was working on wasnt her first of exposing the truth of whats goin on.. sad that it cost her her life

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
If the journalists keep getting killed, everyone who's might as well have to quit......what's the point of reporting shit and being one if you can't state, or write the truth?

Mar 12, 2005
Y-S said:
If the journalists keep getting killed, everyone who's might as well have to quit......what's the point of reporting shit and being one if you can't state, or write the truth?
STANDING UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND BELIEFS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! DON'T LET ANYTHING STAND IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE, LIBERTY, AND FAITH!

Apr 25, 2002
if your doin' any type of journalism .. that matters.. your life is always at risk.. theres a lot of fucked up shit goin' on.. and it seems like a lot of us know.. but unfortunately we were dealt cards of a lower society.. one whose voice will take centuries to be heard.

:dead:

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
if your doin' any type of journalism .. that matters.. your life is always at risk.. theres a lot of fucked up shit goin' on.. and it seems like a lot of us know.. but unfortunately we were dealt cards of a lower society.. one whose voice will take centuries to be heard.

:dead:
I am studying journalism and I am only a couple years from a degree. I already got a few ideas goin through my head...