the best storyteller

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
ya'll know how they say nas is the best storyteller or what not weel what bay rap can write a song that plays out into a story me personally i gotta say mac dre cuz everycd he has that one song that when u hear u can play it in ur head like 42 fake off of rapper gon bad

Dec 10, 2005
i say they all got a story and we all got a fav but man if u feel i got a story to tell and mine is about takin in back and i mean not just rap but Africa-c thats where im from and the greatest story ever told will unfold .....AK4seven [email protected] n!GG@
MY BEST STORY TELLER WOULD BE UHMMMMM...................................
B.I.G and PAC

Aug 26, 2005
Freaky Tales puts Too Short in the immortal status... he gets my vote.

"These are the tales, the Freaky Tales. These are the tales that I tell so well."

Feb 24, 2006
i dont listen to his music but slick rick was the first storyteller but i got to go with

HITMAN from rbl posse told the hardest storys his raps was real life!
and KING FREAKO

Feb 1, 2006
Shock G gets real nice on the story raps -- 'Its a good thing that we're rappin', the last song on 'Sons of the P' is one of the nicest pimp tracks of all time.

Feb 9, 2006
Sketchy B said:
Shock G gets real nice on the story raps -- 'Its a good thing that we're rappin', the last song on 'Sons of the P' is one of the nicest pimp tracks of all time.

oh yes that's one of my favorite songs ever...The best story song imo is NO DNA by knumskull, humpty hump and clee, one of the funniest songs ever

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Slick Rick -- undisputed
2pac -- shiit. teardrops and closed caskets. I got a good feelin pac wrote that whole song and let the outlaws rap it.
Mac Dre -- go pick up his cd "do you remember" that khayree re-did if you dont think he one of the best.
Nas - the one story joint he did backwards