The Best Of Dubee AKA Sugawolf Coming Soon...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
dam..this nigga trying to make a quick buck real fast!!!! if dat nigga dubee trying to make some real bread, maybe he should concentrate on gettin some tight production and work on makin his lyrical skills step up to the next level! I know that nigga got a lot of talent that shouldnt be goin to waste! Dubee, stay off anything that will clog yo mind and just concentrate on the music cutty and youll come up!!!

Feb 12, 2006
North Vallejo said:
dam..this nigga trying to make a quick buck real fast!!!! if dat nigga dubee trying to make some real bread, maybe he should concentrate on gettin some tight production and work on makin his lyrical skills step up to the next level! I know that nigga got a lot of talent that shouldnt be goin to waste! Dubee, stay off anything that will clog yo mind and just concentrate on the music cutty and youll come up!!!
all them thizz cats is starin at they career in the rearview, except Diggs, who had no previous one, cept license plate makin maybe

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
yeah diggs gona make sure his shit drop properly

p.s.

WHO IZ OVER THERE RUNING THIS SHIT?

i mean they don't put up press realess or videos leting niggaz know whats

going on with the lable site etc...

iz they shit operating from san quinnton lmao

thizz was my shit back in the day tho

Apr 18, 2005
fuck that Hyphy shit... if it aint the REALLY REAL Dubee's best work, I aint supportin' it. As a matter of fact, I'm callin' it, the best of Dubee is the original Dubee aka Sugawolf Pimp album!! Period.

May 5, 2002
KillaKali said:
fuck that Hyphy shit... if it aint the REALLY REAL Dubee's best work, I aint supportin' it. As a matter of fact, I'm callin' it, the best of Dubee is the original Dubee aka Sugawolf Pimp album!! Period.

agreed!!! dubee aka sugawolf pimp is a classic, with khayree production slappin!!! thats what the best of dubee is!!!!

Apr 18, 2005
Superfly Snuka said:
turf matic was a banger too, ur trippin
Turf matic wasnt shit compared to his older shit. If you know old Dubee's shit like his first 3 albums, you'd know that aint SHIT compared to his older material.