the bay should just do a world tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
event tho niggas goin hate on the bay we should still try to TAKE OVER while everybody is lookin at the bay keak, Yuk, quinn, the team, mess , fab, ryda, diggs, AND E- 40 should all goin on a hyphy tour and just go to the south and the east and get em to go dumb and if they dnt feel us then fuck em we goin stay independent in the yay but we so close we should try somethin BIG before it's to late

Feb 13, 2006
yea that would be sick...they would sell out out here in tha west like it was nuttin...tha souf would be on line to wit it...

Mar 13, 2006
thats y its gotta be a lot of them I know wit e-40 keak an throw short in there plus carson and he could promote his drink they could do it and if they cnt they aint gettin no real money an plus if they sale out they goin get they money back

Jan 25, 2006
yeah true hyphy juice is making bank they could promote that but they need one more sponsor and after that its all good. pretty good idea with the hyphy juice. that would be cool if it happened tho

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lil jon got these nuts.....wit lil jon they gona try a hyphy vs crunk or somebullshit.....

why not hyphy juice, vans, an new era or someshit

Mar 17, 2006
Zion I tried to do it at the Filmore, I liked how he mixed it with backpack, hyphy and mob. But, seriously. A lot of cities in the u.s like Atlanta, L.A, New York, etc. will never have shows with just local acts because everyone is beefing with each other in their own turf! The Bay was probably the only spot that was hella "unified" and shit like that, but now people are fuckin' shit up over dumb bullshit. Just quote Too $hort to answer this question.......