The Bay can't see L.A.!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2003
I'm sick of these bay area clowns complaining about their lack of respect in the game. Every one east of california knows that the west starts and stops with L.A. county fool. Bay niggaz can't rap a damn lick that's why they donm't get credit. Keep on with the fancy slang and dropping bull sh$t records that suck and stop whining. LOL

L.a= snoop, Ice Cube , Dre, Tha Game, Daz, Kurupt, WSCG, DPG, Knoc, Crooked I, Sly Boogie and so on!! The bay can't compete!!!!:dead:

Sep 19, 2003
My point real West Coast hip hop = L.A. 's finest!!!

When people think of East Coast they think of N.Y. ----not Philly not D.C. Not Jersey.

When people think West Coast they think of L.A. ---- not San Fran not Oaktown Not las Vegas.

Jun 25, 2002
i didnt know daz and kurupt and the dogg pound were different, fag not knowin shit

That new crooked i is knockin, ohh ya that fool hasnt put out an album, (no disrespect he is raw as fuck)

U should just say the tightest music is comin from detroit, cuz thats where its at, d-12 and em

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
and??

is that supposed to take anything away from the bay??

you're talkin like you've heard every single rapper from the bay and shit... and until you have, you got no right to talk like you know every bay rapper is weak, period...

lol fools still talkin down on entire regions an' shit... it aint 1996 no more homie

i'm a leave this thread alone... and when i get back, this better not turn into some stupid ass net warfare shit...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Bigboy,

Too Short hit the scene before anyone else did (Bay or L.A.)

Now if you'll be kind enough to extend your right hand in front of you, turn the back of your hand towards your face, now slap the shit out of yourself.

Thank you....
:knockout:

Sep 19, 2003
Anyway dumbazz.....Too short is originally from L.A. He now resides in Atlanta. Dogg Pound is more than Daz and Kurupt idiot. It's the whole crew. Plus Daz and Kurupt are solo artist dork. You niggaz some clowns. Lol:dead:

Jul 20, 2002
biggboyy2002 said:
Anyway dumbazz.....Too short is originally from L.A. He now resides in Atlanta. Dogg Pound is more than Daz and Kurupt idiot. It's the whole crew. Plus Daz and Kurupt are solo artist dork. You niggaz some clowns. Lol:dead:
Daz and Kurupt aren't originally from LA, Kurupt is from Philly. Yuk is originally from the Bay. We've got E40 and he is the innovator behind alot of shit.

Why are we even responding to a dude from Detroit claiming the Bay is wack and LA isn't ? Rep your own city.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
biggboyy2002 said:
news flash homie... Short was born in LA... but that doesn't mean shit.

you're not doin a good job of provin your point...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
biggboyy2002 said:
And where was Pac born????

Go back to listennin to Feminem son....

Status
Not open for further replies.