The Bay and Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
Since the bay is blowing up huge right now, do yall think MTV will play the video for Jellysickle? I believe the video's theme is supposed to have something to do with the ice cream or something. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sep 11, 2002
bay is blowin up huge? why because they get alil articles in xxl and mtv2 specials...im not sayin they wont blow but its not happening now...im not a fan at all of that hyphy crap..but bay if def loaded with talent that deserves there shine...hopefully 40s album can blow the door open and tech can benifet from it too

Aug 21, 2002
z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-zzzzz...

Huh, the Bay... I aint heard shit "FROM" the Bay in years... Now, one artist from the Bay that was pushed from the East coast on some group called G-Unit, yeah... Oh, and a guy named 40 water that is getting some push from the ATL... Hmmm... Other than that, I dont know who you could be talking about!!!

Feb 20, 2006
The south is over, and Chamillionaire should stick to making mixtapes. E-40 could help Tech N9ne blow up if the Jellysickle video pops, so quit hating.

Feb 20, 2006
MasZive said:
z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-zzzzz...

Huh, the Bay... I aint heard shit "FROM" the Bay in years... Now, one artist from the Bay that was pushed from the East coast on some group called G-Unit, yeah... Oh, and a guy named 40 water that is getting some push from the ATL... Hmmm... Other than that, I dont know who you could be talking about!!!

L.A. isn't the bay you fucking retard. Compton does not have a beach. You haven't heard shit from the bay in years? You ain't heard of Mac Dre? Oh wait, you're biased cuz you're from KC! What a surprise.

Aug 21, 2002
GOODBYE BUTCHER661
Butcher661 said:
L.A. isn't the bay you fucking retard. Compton does not have a beach. You haven't heard shit from the bay in years? You ain't heard of Mac Dre? Oh wait, you're biased cuz you're from KC! What a surprise.
Hahahaaaa... We have ourselves a victim. (old MasZive suits up!!!) "Chuck can have himselves a bitch right now, a faggot ass flamer with a poster of him and Tech in groupie mode on his signature, or a smack talking little girl with the spin of that wheel! I think I'm gonna go for the Butcher661 bitch in the forum Rob, I think I'm gonna go for the bitch!!!

Butcher661 How the FUCK is 40 gonna help Tech blow up and the only thing blown up on him is his belly. 40 is a doner! He cant reach Gold anymore and he's the determining factor for Tech blowing if Jellysickle is pushed as a video??? You need to rethink some shit little Junebug!

Mac Dre, ooops! You fucked up there too you Andy Milanakis on a subway diet looking bastard! When a muthafucka says "blown up", it doesnt mean your girlfriend, it means out of your fucking area. Aint nobody heard of no damned Mac Dre past the Missouri Stateline. Go to Chicago and say Mac Dre, they'd think he was a new rapper they aint never heard of. No disrespect to the Thizz man, but he aint "blew" up and right now never will. What the fuck is you talking about nigga, cause I'm from Kansas City dont mean shit I've been out there to the BAY wigger boy and its purely coastal you hear me peanut??? I've toured with Strange Music cunt face and all I see out there is niggas struggling like always. They having just as much problems gaining national exposure as anyone else and they've already been on at one point STRONG!!!

So for you to tell me the BAY is blowin' up, WHERE??? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BAY BLOWING UP DAMNED IDIOT, IMMA TURN ON RAP CITY AND 106th and wont see shit BAY AREA!!?? Unless Bin Laden focus' on the BAY then it aint blown or blowing up no time soon!!! And for you to call the south DEAD, makes you more biased and blind to the truth twat sniffer than I am! Hows the SOUTH DEAD??? The south is constantly revived and coming out with new shit! Just Cause you exhausted your moms trust fund to put out a suburban rap album and pouring bleach in the game cause you suck and cant get Tech to rap with you on a song so you try to rap fast like him, go and waste moms hard earned money on beats you gone fuck up doesnt mean the rest of the rap game such as the South is over cause you cant prosper...

Dont your pansy little ass try and come on here and check me on my opinions and toss in yours like you saying something bitch, I'll twist your keyboard you little fly spit and fuck your existence up on the STRANGE FORUM, I'll hunt down every post you toss up and belittle your ass!

The South aint over, Your rap career is Over, and your KOOL POINTS on the Siccness is over... I am no longer fond of your prescense! Good By Hoe!!!!

P.S. KEEP TALKING SHIT AND IMMA SNATCH THAT WEAK ASS CLOWN MEDALION OFF THOSE MARDI GRAS BEADS Bitch!!!

Feb 20, 2006
I give you five sentences and you give me an essay. Somebody's sensitive, lol. The bay is on the rise and you know it. If you don't think 40 can help Tech N9ne blow up with a video on MTV for Jellysickle, you aren't as smart as you think you are. Also, I am not a rapper, nor did I ever claim to be a rapper, you dumb fuck. Let the belittling begin college boy. Let's see how smart you really think you are.

Aug 21, 2002
Butcher661 said:
I give you five sentences and you give me an essay. Somebody's sensitive, lol. The bay is on the rise and you know it. If you don't think 40 can help Tech N9ne blow up with a video on MTV for Jellysickle, you aren't as smart as you think you are. Also, I am not a rapper, nor did I ever claim to be a rapper, you dumb fuck. Let the belittling begin. I will calmly kill your sensitive ego.
Haaaa... You better check my rap sheet pussy face bitch... Niggas here know me, they dont know your standing outside the concert door ass waiting for an autograph and picture from Tech ass. Sensitive, HAAAAA nigga I got too much cheese to be upset about some DJ Qualls looking cocksucker like you! GO away your a fan, matter of fact in two days, slowly take your picture off and hope no one notices it with that sterling silver mardi gras chain fading your neck with the clown representation of whos wearing it. 5 sentences or 5 pages, YOUR A PANSY. TELL YOUR MOMS TO FUCK WITH ME, ME AND HER THINK ITS TIME FOR YOU TO MOVE THE FUCK UP OUTTA THE BASEMENT AND GET YOUR OWN SHIT. HOW IM BANGING HER AND YOU IN THE CELLER LISTENING TO EVERYTHING.... HAAAAA!

Nigga, the Bay's done stumbled and skinned up its lip numerous times and each time they fall they "Quote un quote" ON THE RISE!!! WTF Ever... Yuk is what's up, Messy is what's up... Oh yeah, these are niggas I KNOW SO IM BIASED!!!

FUCK OFF! GET PAID NAGGA!

Feb 20, 2006
I'm a pansy for having an opinion? I don't care how many people on this board believe your bull shit, I still think you're an idiot. You thought Game was from the bay? You said you ain't heard shit from the bay in years but you know about thizz? Money can't buy brains, and your posts are proof. I don't need to know what you look like to know you are a damn fool. A God damn fool.

Feb 20, 2006
I agree. I guess I'm just trying to be optimistic about the bay seeing as how I'm from California, but is Tell Me When To Go not being played in the midwest?

Jan 2, 2004
The only bay cat I feel is Yuk. I haven't heard much of the bay, though, because it doesn't get ANY play out here. But from what I've heard, I think Mac Dre is garbage. And E-40 is terrible. But that's my opinion and I know a lot of people like them, but they aren't my cup of tea.

Sep 30, 2002
Butcher661,

Drop this fucking argument right now, MasZive is a vet on the board and and just like alot of people on this board, knows most of the people on the Strange record label personally, that you come here to speculate on. You were clowned, period. Be quiet continue to be a newbie that asks stupid newbie questions. Like say for instance.....................you asking about jellysickle having something to do with ice cream, are you fucking kidding me, wait, I know, Tech wants to announce himself to the world as the "coldest" rapper alive with a song about ICE CREAM!!!!!!! Holy shit, well I guess Master P was the "ICE CREAM MAN." Did you even listen to the words to the fucking song, I'll tell you what, go out and try to find a Jellysickle, then come back and post again when you find one.