That's Racist! 10 Most Offensive Moments In Wrestling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
I don't know if Cryme Tyme is completely racist.. They've had that same thief gimmick for everybody, whites, latinos, and blacks..

#5.. the Nappy Head line was racist.. But that was kinda booker's gimmick at the time.. Spinaroonie and goofy ass shit with people like goldust..

Mexicools were completely racist lol..

The Yoshi Tatsu thing was hilarious... And got him over, at least for the night.

Nov 14, 2002
When the wife and I actually bother to listen to Booker's commentating, a lot of "(insert wrestler name here), I'm comin' for YOU NIGGA!" comments happen.

Probably because I'm totally racist... Or because that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

One or the other.

Edit: Oh.. And I met Cryme Tyme (sp) once when they were lookin' for a room to crash in after a bunch of drinks at a Fridays... Long story short, that shit isn't as much of a gimmick as you'd think.

Feb 8, 2003
lol @cryme tyme story shit was funny though until they got buried. is jtg still rocking that prince purple rain perm? i havent seen him on tv in forever last time i saw him in a match drew mcintyre sqaushed him

Jan 2, 2004
I saw him on Superstars last week.. And I only watched it cuz Zack Ryder won a match. But, he didn't have a perm I don't believe. He was Tyson Kidd's manager for the night, since I guess that's Tyson Kidd's angle now.