that trippy hippy gangsta shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
extraprofesional/ i'm eyeable destin to roll/ to formulate to fortell the fortaken/ to awake insolent at the instant/ lavish existing to legendized sadicting the eyes/ ona legion i specialize to loiter/ to lush to lustrate the luxury i intake/ its luxurious its the majority maleficient/ malidict malediction a remenense of the maximal potention/ methodical to methodize the logical/ asumtion i'm a octopus drunkin/ and thats funkin its outrageos on the outlet how i get it pumpin/ outlying around it to outsmart i've found it sunk in/parable pantys in my face i lust and i'm aware to hold this place with such/perspiration to perspire with grace and my g atire/ its all personality to despire without a trace/ and i'm actually inspired just in case/ i need to get you higher/ i got my lighter/ and i'ma north sider because i'ma rider just try muh shit/ now i'ma retire on fire with it/ to get you higher i can't resist/ now with this siccnes/ i'm gettin tired because i'm always ready to rip it/ so efficient/ to conspire to all that was the prior resentment/ to get you higher/ listen to it moving lika serpent lurkin to trip/ now i'm out late trippen....lit... with that hippy gangsta shit