THAT NEW GONZOE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
JUST GOT THIS TODAY, ITS TIGHT, WITH NO MAJOR PRODUCERS OR NONE OF THAT SHIT, IT'S GOOD TO SEE SOMEBODY COME BACK OUT IN THE RIGHT WAY AND PUT OUT QUALITY MUSIC...THATS WHAT THE WEST COAST NEED!

Nov 2, 2004
I met that nigga last wednsday while waitin at my daughters bus stop. He was walkin back from the circle K w/ a peach optimo. Knew it was him cause his mom and lil sister stay in my complex. His lil sis was playin wit one of my daughters the weekend before talkin bout he was coming down. So I holla'd at him and he was a cool ass nigga. Tellin me bout the album droppin and how Yuk squashed the shit between them, then we went our seperate ways. Then today I stopped at the crib for a sec, I heared honkin but ain't pay it no mind. As I was goin back to the car it was him honking at me. He was tellin me that he left his cd on the windshield for me, and that he was headed back to the city. IMO he a real cool as nigga like I said before, because I don't know any nigga to give away their album to a nigga they just met, a week before. I guess real recognize real.