That makes 14 Championships For The Laker Organization

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
9 Championships in LA

5 Championships in Minneapolis

9 Rings for Phil Jackson...The Zen Master...The Mastermind as I call him...

3 Straight MVP`s for THE ZILLA in the Finals....SHAQ-ZILLA....

THATS SOME IMPRESIVE STATS...

3Peattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
HA HA MAN I LOVE IT ..SO MANY PEOPLE HATING ON THE LAKERS AND OUR CITY...HATING ON SHAQ AND KOBE NOW WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH.....I GUESS THE LAST LAUGH IS OURS....WHAT UP TO ALL THE LAKER FANS OUT THERE....FUCK ALL THOSE FAKES THAT GAVE UP AFTER THEY FELL 3-2 TO THE KINGS.4PEAT NEXT YEAR.......OH BOY

May 12, 2002
They are definatly a dynasty.Thats just keeping it real.I still feel they are spoon fed especially this season.Like I said game 6,27 free throws in the 4th will not be forgotten anytime soon.In my mind the Kings beat LA in 6.But they got screwed.Shit happens and next season the bitter taste will carry over.It was just another championship this season for LA.They and their fans felt that the last 2 before that.The Kings and fans never felt that.It will be amazing next season.

May 16, 2002
I like the comments that Kobe was sayin to Stewart Scott...He said theres no off time in the off season...No relaxin...Strictly buisness of HARD WORK...

Thats what seperates the good players from the ALL-STARS is HARD WORK & DETERMINATION in the offseason...Alot of these players will be relaxin enjoyin there vacation...NOT Kobe and the rest of the Lakers...They work overtime....AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE ITS GONNA PAY DIVIDENS....

May 12, 2002
Kobe gets better and better each season.The one thing I like about that is all the lame ass Laker fans look dumb ass hell for hating on him when he was 18-19.Now thats they favorite player.LA fans are a riot...