Thanksgiving Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
What's everybody doing?

Who's Cooking?

What are you having?

Any special recipes/ideas you'd like to share/request?

I got it kind of fucked up because I have 2 places to go and they both want me there for the Seahawks game and they're both eating after the game.

Oh well, I guess that's better then being stuck in the kitchen all day.

Share...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I think Age is working thursday, friday, sat and sunday, which is nice, because it gets me out of having to cook a huge meal for the 2 of us.

I will probably just go hang out and smoke weed with my mom.

Jun 9, 2007
fuck the genocide shit, I celebrate Thanksgiving as a day with my family, not to celebrate anything from the past... basically an excuse to go all out with a fatass meal loaded with thousands of calories and saturated fats, then spend quality hours with the toilet afterwards.

I don't share my wife's recipes :)

I did find this disgusting recipe tho if ya wanna try it:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/white-castle-turkey-dressing/Detail.aspx

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Mom is doin' it up this year. It's just my parents, me, my bro, his wife and daughter. All my grandparents are dead, so Thanksgiving isn't really a holiday I look forward to anymore...since we used to spend the holiday with my grandparents up until 1999/2000.

My mom's coworker used to make me sweet potato pie...but she has cancer now, so I'll be making my own this year...and I'll be making one for her as well.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I got it kind of fucked up because I have 2 places to go and they both want me there for the Seahawks game and they're both eating after the game.
yea im kinda in the same boat, my girls parents are having dinner round 5:30 or so, and then my dad is having his at like 6:30-7pm. i dont really wanna hurry dinner at her parents, but my grandma is coming to town who is like 85 and i havent seen her in over a year, so i dont want to miss that. Who the fuck knows how its going to work out.

Dec 9, 2005
Working, but I get off early...but I do plan on gaining at least 18 pounds of pure fat on Thursday.

Turkey
Stuffing
Lots and lots of pumpkin pie
Potato salad
Meatloaf
Caserole (sp?)

My girls fam always has Filipino/Chinese food for Thanksgiving...lol...so I'll have plenty of that too.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I'll be going to Spokane, WA to hang with my Pops, Stepmoms, Bro and Sis for about 3-4 days. My Step moms and my lady will be doing all the cooking. My two sons and I will volunteer to clean up, cuz I know it's a big ass job to cook for a lot of folks. I'll get my Brandy Separators and Egg Nog on! The boys and I will go outside in the 27 degree weather and play some football. I wish it would snow again this year, but the forcast doesn't say so. Ain't nothing like Football in the snow!!!

Aug 20, 2003
It's always nice to celebrate Genocide.

My 5 year old was talking to me about Thanksgiving the other day & I wanted to tell him the truth so bad, but didnt.

I kinda want him to be able to enjoy holidays, just as a kid.

I don;t even like holiday food.

Turkey is gross, I do not eat pork so I aint fucking with ham.

...chances are Im just gonna be eating some pie @ my brothers house with a few close family members.

No special recipies, but my mom makes a BOMB Pistachio cream pie.

SHEA SAVE ME A PIECE BRO THAT SOUNDS BOMB..

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
going to my Uncles in Oakland for thanksgiving. My aunt is making dinner. Me and my mom are making Ham and bringing it. other than that Ill just be eating, drinking, and watching football. Coming back to Santa Rosa for annual party my folks from high school have every year. Playing a little pick up game of football on Friday we do every year. Looking forward to everything. Been outta town for a minute. nice to be out here

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm goin to a buddy's house on Wednesday and getting trashed and eating the traditional meal.

We're having about 30 people over to our house for the meal on Thursday. There will be more than that by days end.

On Thursday, I start smoking a turkey at 1am with a mix of Applewood and Hickory wood chips. It smokes for about 15 hours with the butt side facing the smoke. I pull it out of the smoker and let it sit for an hour before serving.

I also cook my version of a traditional turkey. I stuff the bird with an entire orange cut in two, a stick of butter, sea salt, pepper, celery and capers.

I make a mustard bases pasta salad with a twist. I add cilantro, jalapeno's, and lime. Our Thanksgiving meal always has a mix of different types of food.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i got two houses to go, first my mother in law. then drive 45 miles to my aunts house in ontario where i meet my mom and her sisters for a second dinner. im not a big thanksgiving dinner person, im waiting for the tamales for christmas