Thank you Dan Henderson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
glad to see Hendo puttin it down. only reason why they put Bisping in the light is bekuz they were tryna get the Euro market... then the UFC could go up against Cage Rage.

Trained with Maia and Hendo... got hella respect for both of them.

Jan 5, 2006
fuck yeah i was happy when he went out cold.. it was a matter of time, Bisping was way too over confident and cocky, he was all jittery too hopping around in his muay thai stance.

Feb 14, 2004
that was a badass fight. nice KO, too. i liked how he flew down for another hit when he was probably already unconcious lol

Oct 23, 2006
you go to MMA forum stick?

and god damn that bispings island video is the funniest shit ever. Im gunna log into my youtube account to favorite that shit right now. That extra hit was for the water spray lol...

Jun 24, 2005
you go to MMA forum stick?

and god damn that bispings island video is the funniest shit ever. Im gunna log into my youtube account to favorite that shit right now. That extra hit was for the water spray lol...
Nah it's just a small forum that only a handful of people go to.

Feb 14, 2004
Hendo feels good about the late hit lol

"Lesnar did the UFC no favors in that regard. And neither did veteran Dan Henderson, who dropped a vicious forearm smash on an already knocked out and prone Michael Bisping on the undercard. Henderson then admitted he did it on purpose to avenge prefight trash talk. The UFC even went on to award him its $100,000 “knockout of the night” bonus. White also gave Henderson a talking to, but Henderson still said it “felt good.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar071209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Dec 4, 2006
Hendo feels good about the late hit lol

"Lesnar did the UFC no favors in that regard. And neither did veteran Dan Henderson, who dropped a vicious forearm smash on an already knocked out and prone Michael Bisping on the undercard. Henderson then admitted he did it on purpose to avenge prefight trash talk. The UFC even went on to award him its $100,000 “knockout of the night” bonus. White also gave Henderson a talking to, but Henderson still said it “felt good.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-lesnar071209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I read that shit and it's very on point, I'm glad Lesner apologized though. IMO him flipping off the crowd and having WWE flash backs was wack, I hope he doesn't act like that though.

“Eventually Fedor is going to be here,” White said. “I want Fedor. We’ll end up getting that deal done and then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor and we’ll do a huge fight.”
That's going to be dope though...i can't wait to see this fight, I know it's going to be sweet....

Feb 14, 2004
I read that shit and it's very on point, I'm glad Lesner apologized though. IMO him flipping off the crowd and having WWE flash backs was wack, I hope he doesn't act like that though.

That's going to be dope though...i can't wait to see this fight, I know it's going to be sweet....
yeah that should be a good fight.

May 3, 2002
“Eventually Fedor is going to be here,” White said. “I want Fedor. We’ll end up getting that deal done and then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor and we’ll do a huge fight.”

Man this is the dream fight.. it would make so much money. But they would have to promote Fedor like crazy, cuz most US fans who think only UFC exist wouldnt know who he was and wouldnt think its a big deal.