Terrelle Pryor to join the Raiders !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
ANYWAYS, yo IPIM I gotta question since u know like any n everything when it comes to college football. Who u think is gonna end up the better NFL qb, Cam Newton or Terrelle Pryor, and explain why u chose that player over the other?

And the one u didn't choose, how do u think he'll do in the NFL?

I don't get the negativity around Pryor aside from the tattoo incident, I'm talkin bout the actual sport being played cuz newton had a SHIT ton of hype for playing only ONE year at a big school vs Pryor who started a very important if not THE most important position at a school that's in a pretty good conference for 3 straight years n leaves the school wit a record of like 30 something WINS n like 3 or so LOSES.

Now, why is it that I hear more bout newton than Pryor bein the better QB when Pryor has 2 more years played at a big school n is more prepared than Newton to succeed in the pros.

Regardless, I hate both these fuckers!!! They both beat my ducks so fuck em both!! But wanted to ask that question regardless, and especially someone wit the knowledge of CB like urself, IPIM.

I'm not Jesse, but I know a thing or 2 about sports....

Neither man is ready for the NFL, and I have serious doubts about both of them seeing as how no spread qb has flourished in the NFL game... If I had to choose I would say newton is farther along, but both of them have along way to go. Newton played against better talent, but Pryor succeeded with lesser talent on offense. Newton seems better suited under center.... That said, they're both gonna bee ass in the league...

May 9, 2002
I'm not Jesse, but I know a thing or 2 about sports....

Neither man is ready for the NFL, and I have serious doubts about both of them seeing as how no spread qb has flourished in the NFL game... If I had to choose I would say newton is farther along, but both of them have along way to go. Newton played against better talent, but Pryor succeeded with lesser talent on offense. Newton seems better suited under center.... That said, they're both gonna bee ass in the league...
co-sign all of this.

Sep 15, 2009
and the niners aren't a terrible franchise?
By the looks if it, not anymore. I'm not gonna get into the bullshit of raiders v Niners because it never ends. Niners are signing the key players that they need to and signed the coach they needed. Harbaugh hasn't proven anything in the NFL, but he has big potential.

Anyway let's get back on topic

Jun 1, 2002
By the looks if it, not anymore. I'm not gonna get into the bullshit of raiders v Niners because it never ends. Niners are signing the key players that they need to and signed the coach they needed. Harbaugh hasn't proven anything in the NFL, but he has big potential.

Anyway let's get back on topic
the proof is in the pudding.. last season they lost 11 games..

so no niner fan should be taking shots at the raiders org.. unless they want to clown about beating us in the ugly ass game last season..

lol

Sep 15, 2009
the proof is in the pudding.. last season they lost 11 games..

so no niner fan should be taking shots at the raiders org.. unless they want to clown about beating us in the ugly ass game last season..

lol
Lol we'll take that ugly ass win. I hear you tho. I'll talk shit on Raiders after beating them, but I'm not one who beats a dead horse. Props to any fan who sticks with their team through the horrendous seasons. I've done it too long but it will be worth it when we get back to the glory days

I used to hate the Raiders, but then I realized...why am I hating on them, when I can focus all my hate towards the faggot ass Cowboys?! Lol

Jul 1, 2004
yeah I know that. Pryor has alot to prove along with the other qb's that got drafted in the 1st round this year.

I dont see no reason why the Raiders shouldnt take him,.we got nuthin 2 lose....we gotta roll the dice and hope we get a solid QB for the future.
Every QB you guys pick up is the "QB of the future". What happened to Campbell being your QB of the future? What about Fatass Jamarcus or your guy's boy Bruce? Season aint even started and you guys are looking to replace Campbell (a qb that took you to 6-0 in the division) with Pryor? There must be something in the water in Oak-town.

Jun 1, 2002
Every QB you guys pick up is the "QB of the future". What happened to Campbell being your QB of the future? What about Fatass Jamarcus or your guy's boy Bruce? Season aint even started and you guys are looking to replace Campbell (a qb that took you to 6-0 in the division) with Pryor? There must be something in the water in Oak-town.

Campbell shitted on your bitch ass squad last season. Or did you forget?

Jul 1, 2004
Campbell shitted on your bitch ass squad last season. Or did you forget?
I never said he didnt. The point of my post was your imbred boyfriend wanting to bring in ANOTHER QB of the future when he's not needed. Learn to read you fucking faggot.

Yup, he shit on us but you retards still cant win enough games to make it to the playoffs.

Jun 1, 2002
I never said he didnt. The point of my post was your imbred boyfriend wanting to bring in ANOTHER QB of the future when he's not needed. Learn to read you fucking faggot.

Yup, he shit on us but you retards still cant win enough games to make it to the playoffs.

you fucking faggot. don't ever call anyone inbred when you're from fucking kansas city. you shallow gene-pool having, mullet-rocking, one ring from the 60's owning, joke of a region and sports franchise. i do give you props for being able to read though, considering where you're from.

we shitted on you sorry faggots TWICE. you got embarrased in the playoffs.

congrats!

Jul 1, 2004
LOL wow same insults from a retarded Raider fan. Way to keep it original bitch. I was givin your QB props and your pussy becomes inflamed. I love how every sports conversation on this forum turns into a shit talking fest. I guess if my team was the laughing stock of the nfl for 10 years, I'd be bitter too.

Jun 1, 2002
LOL wow same insults from a retarded Raider fan. Way to keep it original bitch. I was givin your QB props and your pussy becomes inflamed. I love how every sports conversation on this forum turns into a shit talking fest. I guess if my team was the laughing stock of the nfl for 10 years, I'd be bitter too.
haha.. you're right though.. I didn't read your post thoroughly enough.. you were giving him props.

anyway though fuck the queefs! My Raiders are gonna run away with the division this season. bet that!

Jun 23, 2005
i have no hate for the niners. its the gay ass fans that annoy me. the raiders don't play the niners enough for me to hate them. i don't click threads that have niners in the title, but you guys have a secret obsession with the SILVER AND BLACK!

Sep 15, 2009
i have no hate for the niners. its the gay ass fans that annoy me. the raiders don't play the niners enough for me to hate them. i don't click threads that have niners in the title, but you guys have a secret obsession with the SILVER AND BLACK!
lmao no secret obsession here. You're dead on by saying we don't play the raiders enough for me to hate them as well. I rarely venture into raider threads, but even when I do there's no point in trolling.

Niners fan: fuck the raiders
Raiders fan: fuck the Niners
Niners fan: fuck the raiders
Raiders fan: fuck the Niners
*continues on for another 5 pages*