Terrance Newman in dis Bietch!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea boy got my fool Newman!! We will have the best secondary in the league baby!!! Good shit folks!! The draft has went according to plan so far!!! We on our way baby!!! Shit now with Ross, William, Woodson, Edwards, & now Newman, I dare teams to through on us!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
Im feelin this pick, we definately gon have one of the better secondaries in the league. Still a bit inexperienced but good....Now we gotta get us someone that can RUSH THE PASSER!! Then we should cop a RB, and then a TE and some OL help.....So far so good tho.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw our O-line should be coo because Allen should be healthy and we resigned Adams, and signed R. Young!! So it should be alot better, and as for the D-Line, yea we could use anotha end, but we should be ok!! Well see how the rest of the draft goes, and other signings!! As for runnin on us to open the pass, thats the thing, we now will have guys who can guard recievers 1 on 1, so we can guard the run better so it will be tough but well see!! GOT EM!!!

May 4, 2002
You know I was being sarcastic foo. We can talk about football all day Czar. Don't avoid the issue. The Cowboys still need a quarterback. Brian Griese maybe? The Broncos aren't going to hang on to him.

Apr 25, 2002
This was my first round Mock Draft for the Cowboys

Leftwich
Newman
Suggs

I was pretty upset when we passed on Leftwich. Leftwich is a franchise QB, pure passers like Leftwich don't come out every year. His aura and pocket and leadership can't be measured.

Chad Hutchinson has not shown me shit, but a whole lot of fumbles and misery. I swear this fool better not fuck up this season, there is no excuse to fumble the football 3 times a game. Our offensive line is shored up well, plus he has a creative offense, Joey Galloway, Terry Glenn and Antonio Bryant to throw to. At the least he shouldn't be anywhere under 60% completion...

Anyways Newman is going to be a great addition to our secondary. The guy doesn't get punked and I expect him to have a rookie season like Charles Woodson. QB's are going to learn quickly not to throw at Newman...Derek Ross and Newman are going to be one of the best tandems in football for years to come. Much like Surtain and Madison are in Miami.

We had a pretty damn good draft today, Witten is the shit, everyone that passed on him are going to regret it. I'm glad we drafted Al Johnson, Tyson Walter BLOWS, that bitch was in Ohio filing a lawsuit over getting punched in the eye by another teamate in college. He missed 2 of Parcells workouts and Parcells sent him a message by drafting the second best center in the draft Al Johnson.

Here's who I'm looking for us to draft tommorow.

4th: Lee Suggs, Onterio Smith or Quentin Griffin. Quentin Griffin is my sleeper in this years draft. He's small but the boy can play, he didn't fumble the football at Oklahoma so that says he has good hands. Plus he's tough, don't be fooled by his size. Lee Suggs is a beast, he's dropping because of that Narrow spinal cord disorder. I'd still take a chance on him because Lee can play...Same with Onterio Smith. I'd be happy with either one of those 3.

We don't have a 5th, so in the 6th I'd be happy with a CB like Shane Walton or a WR like Justin Gage. Shane Walton isn't fast but the guy is instinctive and a play maker. He'd make one heck of a nickel corner in the league.

Apr 25, 2002
smitdaddy said:
You know I was being sarcastic foo. We can talk about football all day Czar. Don't avoid the issue. The Cowboys still need a quarterback. Brian Griese maybe? The Broncos aren't going to hang on to him.
No chance at Brian Griese, I heard he's going to sign with Miami. He wants to play for the team his father played for...

Ray Lucas is the only other candidate, and he did have his best season under Bill Parcells. I don't see why Parcells can't whip him back into his old form.

I can't count out my boy Quincy Carter, he was screwed over last year by Coslet's Regime. If given an opportunity Quincy may light shit up...Bank on it!!!

May 10, 2002
^Quincy will only get a chance if Hutchinson fucks up......As of now, i think its pretty much Hutch's job to lose.......I just hope somebody can step up and get the job done, whether it be Hutch, Carter, or whoever, cause if not, it dont matter how good a Defense we have, it'll be another painful year........But with the addition of players like T. Glen, J. Witten, Al Johnson, R. Young and of course Parcells and his camp, plus L. Allen will be healthy, the offense shouldnt be as pathetic as it has been over the past 4 years.......But we still need D-Line help!! we must address that tomorrow along with scooping up a back....I'd be thrilled to see L. Suggs or O. Smith land here...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I mean Hutchinson only played 1 year damn!! He was a rookie, what rookie QB u know did tight his first year?? Im not sayin he will be tight, but atleast give him a chance to see what he can do!!! We need anotha DT, and a backup RB, and we should be coo fasho if we fill those 2 needs!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
^Quincy will only get a chance if Hutchinson fucks up......As of now, i think its pretty much Hutch's job to lose.......I just hope somebody can step up and get the job done, whether it be Hutch, Carter, or whoever, cause if not, it dont matter how good a Defense we have, it'll be another painful year........But with the addition of players like T. Glen, J. Witten, Al Johnson, R. Young and of course Parcells and his camp, plus L. Allen will be healthy, the offense shouldnt be as pathetic as it has been over the past 4 years.......But we still need D-Line help!! we must address that tomorrow along with scooping up a back....I'd be thrilled to see L. Suggs or O. Smith land here...
I agree that this is Chads job to lose, but I'm not going to count Quincy Carter out just yet. All I know is that Chad better not fumble at the rate he did last season because Parcells will yank his ass for that bull shit.

Lastly, Mickey Spags was on the ticket and he said that Parcells is not interested in a running back this draft. He wants value picks and most of the RB's in this draft are question marks. I can't blame him their, he's drafting starters and not question marks.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I mean Hutchinson only played 1 year damn!! He was a rookie, what rookie QB u know did tight his first year?? Im not sayin he will be tight, but atleast give him a chance to see what he can do!!! We need anotha DT, and a backup RB, and we should be coo fasho if we fill those 2 needs!!! GOT EM!!!
Did you see how many times he fumbled? Quincy Carter played under that same line and did not fumble half as much Chad Hutchinson. David Carr played behind a horrible offensive line and didn't fumble at the rate Chad Hutchinson did. The only reason why he fumbled more was because he played 8 more games than Chad Hutchinson.

Chad has no pocket presence, that shit better change this season....

Apr 25, 2002
I think the cowboys fucked up lettin that dude go last year......I cant remember his name, but I thought he did a real good job with what he had to use..........Czar or Tenk help me out

Anthony somthin maybe?

an they should be coo at rb, Micheal Wiley is pretty tight when givin the chance.........he use to fuck shit up at Ohio State

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
I think the cowboys fucked up lettin that dude go last year......I cant remember his name, but I thought he did a real good job with what he had to use..........Czar or Tenk help me out

Anthony somthin maybe?

an they should be coo at rb, Micheal Wiley is pretty tight when givin the chance.........he use to fuck shit up at Ohio State
Oh you talking about Anthony Wright? He's on the Ravens now...

I was a big Anthony Wright fan, but the guy doesn't have much pocket presence either. The biggest knock was his weight, and his heart. He injured his knee and the Cowboys felt that he could play but he decided to stay inactive. In the NFL thats a NO NO....And that was the primary reason why he got released.

Apr 25, 2002
yea Anthony Wright thats it, an thats kinda bullshit....he knows what he is capable of not the nfl....I wouldnt wanna go out hurt on that dallas team either, he saw what happened to troy aikman

but that cat could through, tuck it if need be, but he hung in the pocket an I liked that.......he took some shots

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
yea Anthony Wright thats it, an thats kinda bullshit....he knows what he is capable of not the nfl....I wouldnt wanna go out hurt on that dallas team either, he saw what happened to troy aikman

but that cat could through, tuck it if need be, but he hung in the pocket an I liked that.......he took some shots
Anthony Wright had some great qualities about him, his arm strength and accuracy is definitly adequate enough to play in the league. However he has a very slow wind up and his pocket presence was poor which took away from his game. Thats why they drafted Quincy because he has great pocket awareness.