Tennis players??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
for all those people who play tennis out there...i been playing for a year..and i need help wit my serve?...i can do all that jump serve and good shit like that..buh i needa know how to get it faster..buh stiill get good accuracy....anybody got any tips??

Jul 31, 2002
do you have a spin whenyolu throw it up? .. lol i dont jump on my serve.. consistently landing the damn thing is my goal. i just picked it up 6 mo ago. id rather not ace coz i play for the exercise, i like the play, the hunger to win hasnt hit me yet.

Nov 5, 2004
Strengthen your shoulders, arms, and lower back. Lower back for stronger trunk rotation, and shoulders and arms so u can knock the hell out the ball.

Jun 18, 2004
It's all timing. The rackett should meet the ball at the peak of your swing, and the peak of your toss. It's not about strength, or swinging harder. The serve is dictated by the toss, and when you hit it. Alot of people run into problems when they only focus on the swing.

Mar 2, 2006
naw i jus love to play tennis...started playin this summer...cuz i needed a variety in the sports i play besides basketball i played for fun wit a frend..and decided i shewd play too...well thanks fer tha advice....

Jul 31, 2002
tennis is actually hecka fun if you have someone to play with who takes it semi seriously. i mean i messed around knocking the ball around before but learning how to play and buying a good racquet made it much more fun! i dont like doubles tho coz i rarely work up a sweat at all. singles will work you out tho.