TELLY-MAC'S BIG BROTHER SPEAKS.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2007
IVE ALWAYS BEEN A REAL GENUINE DUDE......I KNOW THE GAME, BORN AND RAISED IN FILLMOE, IVE WATCHED TELL GROW UP FROM A BABY...HE'S A MAN NOW, HAS ALOT OF TALENT. BUT IVE LACED HIM ON MAKING UNWISE DECISIONS......GET LOW & JT WAS ONE OF EM.....ON THE OTHER HAND, WHEN NIGGAZ GET ON THE INTERNET TRYNA' BLOW A NIGGA NAME TO SMITHERINES.....THATS SUCKA SHIT.....FIG IF YOU READING THIS...."ALL THAT HERPE SHIT AND BEING BROKE AND ETC, LET THAT SHIT GO NIGGA...........ITS GONE WIND UP GETTIN OUTTA HAND.....IM NOT WITH THIS INTERNET SHIT.....SPECIALLY BEEF, NIGGAS AINT GETTIN PAID OFF THIS SHIT....SO NIETHER TUCK THAT SHIT UNDER THE CARPET, OR KEEP IT GOING.......BUT LEAVE SHIT ABOUT MY MAMA OUTTA OF IT...........STR8 UP OR IMMA COME HAVE A SITDOWN WITCHU. AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE...........BY THE WAY "UpToWn ReDdy" march 9th the album...........Jan. 14th the "king of the sco" Mixtape, the truth will be told!!!!!!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
coming soon , Telly mac - blowing advance checks, and valtrex.

the mixtape in stores soon .

Aug 21, 2007
YALL KEEP LETTIN JT PUMP YALL HEADS UP............I KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATION TO THIS SHIT............YALL DONT....THIS AINT NO GAME......THIS SOME REAL SHIT!!!! IM NOT ON HERE TO MAKE NO FRIENDS OR ENEMYS, TELL KNOW HOW I GET....IM TRYNA SEPERATE THE BULLSHIT LIKE PUTTIN FAKE ASS SHIT OUT THERE ON A NIGGA NAME!!!!

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
RED YOU BEEN TRYING TO GET DOWN WIT ME DAY 1. YOUR BRO STARTED IT BY SPEAKING ON ME. (out the blue???????) I DONT FUCK WIT HIM OR OWE HIM 1 PENNY.

SO I BLAST BACK AS I SHOULD HAVE NOW YOU ON HERE TALKING " GETTIN OUT OF HAND" YOU MUST AINT READ WHAT HE WROTE BUT REGARDLESS TO THE FACT ITS OUT NOW. TALK TO HIS OLD BROAD ABOUT THE HERPES NOT ME SHE GOT HIM ON BLAST ( but that aint my biz ) JUST THOUGHT I MAKE SURE HE KNOW THAT I KNOW.

AS FAR AS HIS DOPEFIEND BABY MAMA THATS FACT.

DONT START SOMETHING YOU CANT FINISH. THE AGGRESSOR NEVER WINS.

RED YOU AINT GANGSTA SO NOTHING YOU SAYING RIGHT NOW COUNT. YOUR BROTHER MIXTAPE AINT STOPPING ME YOUR MIXTAPE AINT SHOWING UP ON MY RADAR.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IM NOT BUSTING 1 RAP ABOUT YOU NIGGAZ.

TELL KNOW WHERE I LIVE IF HE HAD A PROBLEM HE COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN HE WAS HERE TRYIN TO GET A DEAL
AND WANTING ME TO PUT HIS ALBUM OUT.

YOU WASNT EVEN AROUND WHEN TELL LEFT HIGH SCHOOL WIT DEVO AND SKY TO COME TO QUINN TO SIGN WIT ME......SO SAYING YOU TOLD NOT TO FUCK WIT ME?????? COM ON YOU BEEN TRYING TO GET A ALBUM ON GET LOW SINCE I FOUND OUT YOU WAS TELL BRO. AND THATS ON MY MAMA!

I BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR YEARS BUT I DONT BE ON HERE TALKING SHIT ABOUT NIGGAZ I BE ON HERE LACING AND PROMOTING THATS IT.

YO BRO IS HOE FOR SPEAKING ON ME NOW HIS BIZ OUT THERE.

ME.....ON THE OTHER HAND MY LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK GOOD AND BAD SO IT AINT NOTHING YOU OR HIM CAN SAY OR DO THAT AINT BEEN DONE.

IM OUT AND THIS MY 1ST AND LAST RESPONSE TO YOU. GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START TALKING TUFF AND THEN PROMOTE YOUR ALBUM AT THE END OF IT. SOUNDS FISHY

Jun 22, 2007
damn.. a new one.. why not just MEET IN PERSON AND HANDLE YA'LL ISH - "WE" got the point blood - ya'll got beef. shit happenz but this INTERNET drama ya'll got goin on in here seems like all you needa just MEET and HANDLE it.

if IM WRONG by all means correct me

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Sad Eyez_415 said:
damn.. a new one.. why not just MEET IN PERSON AND HANDLE YA'LL ISH - "WE" got the point blood - ya'll got beef. shit happenz but this INTERNET drama ya'll got goin on in here seems like all you needa just MEET and HANDLE it.

if IM WRONG by all means correct me

yeah you wrong nigga two black brothaz don't need to be taking it there like

that in these dayz in times in the bay area especially when one iz doing good or better
then most artist on this sorry azz board lmao

it's some wack rapping azz niccaz on hurr lmao

not geting in nobody bidness but iam just saying
cuz last time i checked the news on t.v. in the bay

there iz not a whole lot off azz kicking going on now a dayz

j.t. i think you should give these katz some beatz at discount or something cuzo lol and let them take it form there

Jun 22, 2007
tweeze said:
yeah you wrong nigga two black brothaz don't need to be taking it there like

that in these dayz in times in the bay area especially when one iz doing good or better
then most artist on this sorry azz board lmao

it's some wack rapping azz niccaz on hurr lmao

not geting in nobody bidness but iam just saying
cuz last time i checked the news on t.v. in the bay

there iz not a whole lot off azz kicking going on now a dayz

j.t. i think you should give these katz some beatz at discount or something cuzo lol and let them take it form there
We can't sya it aint our buisness when they brought in here for US to read.

Grown ass men with careers - fukn slippn.

Be bout ya'll shit already.

damn insult to the music buisness . .

JT - you shouldnt be stoopin to they level if you sayin they aint shit. Let em hate/talk ish/ whatever

jus FUCK IT

Aug 6, 2006
i swear blood time afta time u be hearin about JT n his Snakey azz wayz n actin Catty toward niggas..haha TRUST!! Tell aint the first n probably wont be da last...i believe JT is Bad BIddness and i wouldnt fuk wit him on anything bout paper

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
I've been reading most of this shit for a while and kicking back, but when people start taking the internet shit personally, its too much. I think you fillmoe cats need to handle the rest of this shit off of the internet instead of insulting each other for square's entertainment.

Feb 22, 2006
All these threads are lame! telly's, JTs and tellys bro need to handle this elsewhere, they are all just publicity theads. They are all trying to promote some kind of cd with these diss threads.

Sep 7, 2006
I been reading these threads lately, JT over here, Telly over there, and whomever tossin' in they two cents.
But I will say this... JT has been around for a long time. A long time. Who from Frisco can say that? Seriously? My point is simple really, he is successful at what he does, and alot, I mean alot of these cats on Siccness are young bucks who don't know shit, and won't know shit. See JT handles his business, but if a white man or a Jewish man does what JT does (simply handle business) half of y'all won't say shit, or do shit for that matter. I know hella cats that say "Oh JT owe me." But does he really? When I actually ask, or delve into a situation further, it be like "JT owe me a couple hundred dollars"...I'm sorry, but that aint money. To me, I'm just speaking on my own. Owing someone a hundred bucks aint even on a radar screen. JT get on here and lace the ungrateful with free shit...niggas on here gripin. So I'm a end mines on this, ..business and competition is good, if you are dumb enough to leave money on the table and JT takes it, that is your bad, not his. Get you game right, get your mind right, and maybe you can get you name right.

and stop bitchin'