TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BOUT " BENZINO"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT " BENZINO "
AND HIS NEW VIDEO WITH HIS NEW GROUP
" THE UNTOUCHABLES "

I THINK BENZINO IS A JOKE TRY'N TO COME UP OFF

MURDA INC , EMINEM, 50 & G-UNIT

HIS SHIT IS SO WEAK HE CAN ONLY GO " WACK-INUM "

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BART
FILL ME ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!

ONE
WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Benzino is a HUGE 50 Cent and Eminem fan. Possibly the biggest there is because he dedicates nearly every issue of his magazine to them. Think of all the money he's saving 50 and Em on promotion!

Now that's some serious fan committment!

Oct 29, 2003
Benzino is straight street. He is from the Roxbury area. Benzino made 2 pac big with all the coverage in the Source. The Almigthy RSO album on Rap-Alot was the shit. It had apperances by MOP, Smiff N Wessen, Eight Ball MJG, Mobb Deep and Faith Evans.

I think 2 Pac would had forbidden Eminem to use any of his shit.
Especially a snitch figure like 50 Cent.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
THE NEW SOURCE ISSUE IS PATHETIC. ALL ON DRE AND FIFTYS NUTS.
I GOT A FREE SUBSCRIPTION SO THANK GOD I DONT HAVE TO WASTE A HALF HOUR AT THE GROCERY STORE TO READ THAT BULLSHIT.

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
I have a lot of respect for Benzino! His Rhymes and Production are str8 tight, plus the reasoning behind his beef with Eminem do make a lot of sense if people are willing to listen and see his point of view!

The only things I disagree with what Benzino is doing is how he is handling the beef by taking his issues out on Eminem instead of his management and promotion and using the Source to back him up! I think that is str8 cheap if you would use your own magazine on your favor. Even though that is the case, I still respect Benzino!

Fuck all of yall who are hating on Zino just because you are biased towards Eminem for whatever stupid reason!

Jul 6, 2003
HIS SHIT IS SO WEAK HE CAN ONLY GO " WACK-INUM "

dont ever say that joke again for as long as you live!! but yeah, benzino is melted! he's mad because he's tried hard to be successfull in the industry and the most recognition he ever got was from "rock the party" which was hot for a second or two. i give him props though cause he's probably bumpin uglies with the broad from players club. thats my word!!!!