Tell Me What The Fuck She Was On.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Last night around 3:00 am, I'm sleeping so humble in my bed when suddenly my cell phone goes off with the ring tone DMX - "Stop, Drop". I'm already pissed off because it has taken me almost 4 and a half hours just to fall the fuck asleep. As I always do, I answered my phone with a hazy voice.

Me: "Hello"
Girl's Voice: "It's me, Jessica."

It was obviously my ex girlfriend from 5 months ago that still tries to speak with me when she knows there's no way in Hell I'd still have any type of relations with her what so ever.

Me: "What the fuck, Jess? I'm sleeping. I thought I told you to lose my numb---"

I was quickly interrupted by her paranoid whispering voice.

Jessica: "Listen, and listen good. Bring your flee of egg laying rabbits because there is a Mexican man named Jesus that has come with his packet of hot sauce to devour among all creatures upon this Earth. We have no time. I'll meet you behind Popeye's down the street in 5. Don't be late."

She then hangs up.

This reminds me never to go out with someone that does E about twice a week a long with Acid.

And that is my sad, but true story.