Tell Me w/ Game Remix is Unofficial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
It was on the radio not too long ago. Sonia G said 40 told her that the rmix with Game is unofficial, it is something he made up. He said an offical one will have nothing but Bay artists.

Mar 4, 2006
yeah fuck game he ain't with us...he wanna show love after the fact that the bay is blowing up...but on the documentary he didn't say shit about the bay and how that dre found him instead of jt...

Sep 11, 2005
Town Spinach said:
It was on the radio not too long ago. Sonia G said 40 told her that the rmix with Game is unofficial, it is something he made up. He said an offical one will have nothing but Bay artists.
damn finally sumone answers this shit....good look bro

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

who thought it was an official remix?
that shit sounded like it was put together in 5 mintues

Dec 29, 2005
Yeah it wasnt official but its a mix tape thang. Everyone is gettin hit tracks n makin mix tape shit. 40 said he's done it him self. He aint trippin. But he said the official remix will be BAY cats only.... Its nuttin so no one need to really trip on this issue cause its gonna happen no matter what. But its better that it stay in the west...

TonyG

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
yea i think most people knew it wasn't official. . being on skee's mixtape and all..

i liked it,, game came tight on the verse and was showin love.. aint no need to get panties in a bunch just cuz game was on the track.

Jun 4, 2002
it's good to clear it up tho cause a lot of people were thinkin it was official. you can tell right away tho cause 40 would have spit a new verse....

Dec 29, 2004
now see, this is why im starting to really hate the bay. niggas in the bay make unofficial remixes to songs all the time but when someone does it to a bay song, niggas wanna get all emotional like bay niggas dont do it

Sep 11, 2005
the only reason thought it was semi-official or sumwhat offish is cuz out here by sac KBMB 103 is playin that Game version like its official, an i i know my shit about mixtapes, i never heard mixtape versions on the radio.....

Mar 4, 2006
mikevick said:
now see, this is why im starting to really hate the bay. niggas in the bay make unofficial remixes to songs all the time but when someone does it to a bay song, niggas wanna get all emotional like bay niggas dont do it
i ain't saying that it's wrong to make an unofficial remix...im just saying it because GAME is on it...game is a hypocrite to me because he didn't show no love to the bay on the documentary album...especially jt...It's coo if a rapper wants to rap over tell me when to go...but it just irritates me that game is trying to get a better reputation with the bay now that were on the rise.. fuck him

Nov 16, 2005
his verse is still cool though, and he iss promoting the bay.

didnt think it was official since e-40 or keak didnt say anything in the remix itself, they usually at least have a new intro

May 7, 2002
OaklandsFinest said:
yeah fuck game he ain't with us...he wanna show love after the fact that the bay is blowing up...but on the documentary he didn't say shit about the bay and how that dre found him instead of jt...
LMAO. I hope you're joking.
I guess he could have at least wrote out a special notice in the album insert booklet:

"By the way, there's something my fans should know about me. Dr. Dre didn't really discover me. I was seceretly discovered by Jt the Bigga Figga, an arsist from the Fillmoe district of San Francisco, Ca."

chill out dude..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it was obviously not official....just like all of these remixes aren't official...I don't think 40 was mad or anything, he just knows he want's to do the traditional bay area all-star remix...I'd rather he have droop-e remix the beat...keep the drum pattern but just give it a melody then throw some heavy hitters on it...and I still hate the fact that bay artists always make a all-star remix to their hits but never put it on their albums