Tekken 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Yea, Tekken is one of those major fighting games series that gets an update for new movesets and what net(tournament play). You should see some of those japanese players.

Im not that into it. My friends and I have money matches, but we just semi-mash buttons. Atleast I do. Dont have enough time or pacience to try to get THAT good at this game.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
i loved tekken 4 when they introduced steve fox with just boxing moves. shit was fucking cool. i cant wait till this one is out

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
when we played 3 & tag, i had homies that straight mastered the game. combos jugglings whatever dudes had it on they fingertips savage. I was good too and was able to win a few, lol. but i knew alot of people with skills on tekken, wasn't it like everywhere?

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Tekken is the shit...best current fighting game hands down..Dark Resurrection looks DOPE on the PS3!

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
i remember the trick on the PS, you swith out the triggers with combos. and you could pull off just about everything on it. Now i have no clue how people would do some of those combos at the arcade. is that what Tekken 6 is coming out on the arcade or the PS3?

May 5, 2002
ATF said:
Tekken is the shit...best current fighting game hands down..Dark Resurrection looks DOPE on the PS3!
Virtua Fighter 5 takes that title, but Tekken is fun as hell. I'm a fuckin animal in that game. Brian, Bruce, Beak, Heihachi, and Kazuya are my boys.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Snubnoze said:
Virtua Fighter 5 takes that title, but Tekken is fun as hell. I'm a fuckin animal in that game. Brian, Bruce, Beak, Heihachi, and Kazuya are my boys.
I just dont see it...How can people honestly sat VF5 Is better than dark resurrection?Just the way they jump ruins it for me...all slow & shit.

VF5 is 1 step behind if you ask me...I heard you can customize your characters on VF5 where did they get that idea???

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Nah, VF5 is ALOT harder than Tekken. Tekken is just flashier.

My shit is Guilty Gear tho. Only fighting game I really put time in to learn during freetime and shit. Tekken I just play wuith friends, but I dont think any of us are really good at it.

Yea tho, Virtua Fighter is the best 3d fighter, Guilty Gear is the best 2d out.

I prefer Tekken because its easier and flashier tho. I suck at 3d fighters.

May 5, 2002
ATF said:
I just dont see it...How can people honestly sat VF5 Is better than dark resurrection?Just the way they jump ruins it for me...all slow & shit.

VF5 is 1 step behind if you ask me...I heard you can customize your characters on VF5 where did they get that idea???
They got that idea from the same place tekken 5 did... Virtua Fighter 4 EVO. I never liked VF until I actually learned how to play it. Its 100 times more balanced than Tekken and A LOT more technical. The fights flow well and feel more real. There is also ZERO "cheap moves"

Don't get me wrong tho, I love Tekken. Ive put MANY hours into that game. Once I spent some time learning the system in VF tho I found that its definately the superior game.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
so your saying VF looks realer than Tekken?I got VF4 and dont really like it...to tell you the truth I liked KOF Maximum Impact better.. But If this VF5 is as good as you all say it is..I might have to try it for myself.. Is it worth the 60 dollar price tag?

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
MAGG_KNoWLY_A said:
i remember the trick on the PS, you swith out the triggers with combos. and you could pull off just about everything on it. Now i have no clue how people would do some of those combos at the arcade. is that what Tekken 6 is coming out on the arcade or the PS3?
both,probely 08' though.