Techs old style?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
I wish tech would rap some new songs with his old style like bumbell he killed that song with yuk. Is the Regime coming out soon that would be tight. I been waiting years for that shit. not a mixtape a real album with the whole Regime!!!!!!!!! Tech should bring back his speed it up slow it down and rapping backwards shit like on the song questions!! And Planet Rock the version from the Thicker than water soundtrack where rapped backwards for 15 seconds......................

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I like the "Anghellic style" most. Dark..introspective. Not too gangsta like his earlier releases were and not too playful like some of his Absolute Power stuff was. A nice balance of both + the added element of being personal.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Techs gangsta shit was the smoothest tech there ever was...his new flows are alot tighta but aint nothin like the old tech

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
the production during the CBTS period (Don Juan, Icy Roc, DJ Styles etc.) suited tech like a muthafucka...aint nothin like that shit...Tekneko Bros., RonnZ & 5150 Mental Productions had the dopest production on the newer releases