tech's face paint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Sup everybody tech is at the ogden tomorrow night and I'm figuring out what to write on my face. Besides the usual, i've seen the cross, "HEAT", "FTI", "Fuck Me" and "BANG".

If you know of any others, and have pictures of them, please post asap.

thanks

Mar 12, 2006
He had SICK at the Sioux City show, and on his myspace thing hes got a pic where its got T9X

Ill try to hook up a pic, but I wont be back home til like 7

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DaSlacker said:
I think FLAMER would be coo across your head... You know... like Tech spits the hot fiya (reps to Dylan) and fiya equals flames, so you would be the FLAMER.

Yeah.....or Queerbait

Queer=Strange and Bait is well....bait.

Strange Bait....but Queer is shorter and a much funnier word to say.

Jun 12, 2005
....this dude is a bundle of sticks aka FAG!

anyways..... i do understand what he trying to say.... what are somethings Tech writes on his forehead.....

I got....... KOLD

Dec 14, 2005
effektz said:
I wasnt asking for ideas because i dont know what ima put, im asking because i want to know what else tech has had.

thanks anyway fucktards
Well you said in your first post that you were trying to figure out what you were going to write on your fucking face...

I think all that facepaint has soaked into your brain.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
u bash him for being a juggalo cuz he wants to write stuff on his forehead like tech. seems to me he is a technition not a juggalo. but at the 4-20 concert he had bad on his forehead it was tight as hell the way it was written