#techn9nemp3 on Efnet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
Hey, just wondering if anyone would want to help start a channel dedicated to tech n9ne and his music on IRC. I know alotta guys who are ops in some of the big channels on efnet and especialy the guys in #2pacmp3. I can probably get some help from them and anyone here who wants to come try and create a community on IRC. My AIM name is Jason400degreez, so lemme know if your interested. This goes out to all the big guys on the board too. It would be cool to get everyone from this board to also hang out on IRC and put together all of our Tech N9ne songs.

Just an idea...lemme know what you think.

Aug 25, 2002
already got some support from NNUTT HOWZE. Just come up in the channel, idle, chill... Just another place to talk about tech and stuff that goes on, on the boards.

Aug 25, 2002
gettin alotta support from the people on the boards. Just to let you guys know this isn't like the bootlegging channels on efnet. Just a place to chill, talk about tech, meet other people with the same interests and shit, and share tech n9ne news.