Tech Wallpapers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2006
A couple very simple Tech Wallpapers I made for my own personal use, just resized and mildly tweaked, nothing major, easy stuff. If it's not allowed to post these, I'll take them down. Thanks.

May 11, 2006
source said:
good job and i love your artwork!!!
These were a piece of cake, no real work, just wanted to share.

Glad to hear you like my art, too bad I haven't made anything substantial in ages. Someday...
Thanks!

Nov 7, 2006
Mista_Bob said:
These were a piece of cake, no real work, just wanted to share.

Glad to hear you like my art, too bad I haven't made anything substantial in ages. Someday...
Thanks!
i know u didnt make the second one. thats a pic from his website. u just made 1078 by 760 or whatever lol so yeah i gues it would be a peice of cake

Feb 9, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
i know u didnt make the second one. thats a pic from his website. u just made 1078 by 760 or whatever lol so yeah i gues it would be a peice of cake
He didnt make shit on either of them. There was nothing "made" with these images, they are both just pics from Techs myspace that he blew up, cropped and on the second one he added the SM logo and some faded text in the BG... Can be done in like 2 mins. No effort when into making these. There is no reason to give him credit for anything

And no thats not hatin on shit.. Just stating facts, so dont go gettin butt hurt

May 11, 2006
Theezy said:
He didnt make shit on either of them. There was nothing "made" with these images, they are both just pics from Techs myspace that he blew up, cropped and on the second one he added the SM logo and some faded text in the BG... Can be done in like 2 mins. No effort when into making these. There is no reason to give him credit for anything

And no thats not hatin on shit.. Just stating facts, so dont go gettin butt hurt
That's what I said, easy as shit. If I really wanted to make something I could have done something from scratch using a digital airbrush (check my art gallery), but I just cropped these up for the people who are too lazy to do it themselves. :cheeky: