Tech Touring

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
I see tech is touring again in feb. Damn dude has got to be close to a milticket by now... When he tours for Everready that shit is going to go thru the roof. From the new songs I heard the album is going to be a masterpiece 35 songs who else you know gives his fans more music for the money. Most rappers give you about 16 songs with a gang of skits so you really only get like 10 songs. That is some great news......... R.K.

Jan 2, 2004
I looked up the date on the 12th, and on the Shooters website, it said Gordy will be there, too.. And if Gordy and Tech are both performing in one night, I'll probably subject myself to a lot of shitty acts to see them. ROC ain't bad.. I can stand PDM.... but I'm sure there'll be a lot of shitty horrorcore cats there.

Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
I don't think many people in Europe know Tech. As soon as he gets well known in the US he'll get known in Europe too. Probably the first place he will visit is Holland. Almost all rap artists have been there at least once, isn't it? By the way tonight Method Man will shake the room for the first fuckin time in my city!Crazy!