Tech & the Regime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
The Regime is never going to have the album Regime life come out. Yuk has too much beef with people. IS anyone sick of yuks beef with 50 cent. 50 does suck and has a gay ass voice when he raps and talks. That new song of his is terrible window shopper what the hell kind of song is that. He sounds like a Rich school girl rapping about what he can buy with all his money and the stuff you wish you could buy. hahahah
I am glad tech never got into that beef. Regime life album is never going to see the light of day if the regime falls apart. Tech killed it on regime mobsters and somebodies gona die tonight when he spit motherfuker after each word that shit will get you pumped up. The song Regime killers 2001 off yuks album is also dope.. I
wish The Regime album would have came out before all the beefing. I got the mixtapes but tech is only on vol. 2 so that was a big let down.

Nov 28, 2005
RtotheK said:
The Regime is never going to have the album Regime life come out. Yuk has too much beef with people. IS anyone sick of yuks beef with 50 cent. 50 does suck and has a gay ass voice when he raps and talks. That new song of his is terrible window shopper what the hell kind of song is that. He sounds like a Rich school girl rapping about what he can buy with all his money and the stuff you wish you could buy. hahahah
I am glad tech never got into that beef. Regime life album is never going to see the light of day if the regime falls apart. Tech killed it on regime mobsters and somebodies gona die tonight when he spit motherfuker after each word that shit will get you pumped up. The song Regime killers 2001 off yuks album is also dope.. I
wish The Regime album would have came out before all the beefing. I got the mixtapes but tech is only on vol. 2 so that was a big let down.

I thought window shopper was a pretty good track by 50, if you don't like him dont listen to him. Who gives a fuck what you think.