Tech Surprises Lawrence crowd tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
How did u not know? its been discussed since a month ago or so..

but I wont be surprised if Game fans are gonna be all disappointed because they saw a better opening act than a closing act. hahaha

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Aaron D Yates facebook status said he was performer with Kutt tonight for the game concert

Dec 29, 2002
dope show ill post up pictures later tommorrow
during kutts set tech-krizz-bg bulletwound-riv locc-makzilla-big scoob all did something during kutts set or appeared
the game was not very good he was the headliner and only did 50 min and kutt did 40 min
the songs kutt did in no order was
party rock
i see it
speed
smiling faces
bunk rock bitch
a new bg song
stop jeffin
colors
wipe that sweat
whoop d whoop

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
Damn thats dope that all those heads came up during kutts set.. Im guessing Rivv spit his verse on "colors".. Cuz if so, thatd be dope as fuck.. Definitely one of his best

Apr 21, 2008
yeah the show was bad ass....kutt killed his set...tech jumpin got the whole crowd nuts. After the concert we stopped in quicktrip in Lawerence and kutt scoob tech kaliko all came in. Tech was on the phone talkin to Games people about doing a track. Here is a pic.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Lol..I remember Tech saying some shit on twitter yesterday afternoon saying he was going to perform for a minute as well. Tech N9ne and The Game collaborating would be dope as fuck...IF The Game brings it.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
yeah the show was bad ass....kutt killed his set...tech jumpin got the whole crowd nuts. After the concert we stopped in quicktrip in Lawerence and kutt scoob tech kaliko all came in. Tech was on the phone talkin to Games people about doing a track. Here is a pic.

whos the dude all the way to the right? is he straight edge or some shit?