Tech show pics...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2006
Here's some old pics from one of the Tech shows I was at in Idaho Falls, and a newer pic of my wife and Big Krizz at an after-party at 3 in the morning. :cool:

Dec 27, 2005
Nice post welcome to the board man. Those look like the absolute power days. BTW if some dude named Gay-8 trys to diss you saying your homo cause u got another man on your profile just disregard that ignorant faggot.

May 11, 2006
TechsRipgut said:
Nice post welcome to the board man. Those look like the absolute power days. BTW if some dude named Gay-8 trys to diss you saying your homo cause u got another man on your profile just disregard that ignorant faggot.
Yeah, saw him after Absolute Power came out, after Vintage Tech was released, then at a show where the Critical Bill dudes had a dance-off in the crowd before the show started (hilarious as hell, you got served-style), then at another show where DMX jumped into the audience trying to kick the shit out of some kid for chugging down his wine. After that show there was a shooting at the after-party because this guy was pissed cause Big Nick wouldn't let him into the hotel room (it was Layzie Bone's birthday, so place was packed), so he started shooting haphazardly into the parking lot, I thought my ass was gonna get shot. Shit was crazy.