Tech show in Minneapolis, Minnesota

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dec. 27th it's on and popping! Who's coming out to kick it? Yo Tech if you reading this nigga you better sing "Come Gangsta!!" That's my SHIT right derr for 2007 my nigga!
"Throw your hands in the air like there's nobody there to compare to your GANGSTA!" Thats one of the hardest things that was ever said in a hook nigga. Yo is SS coming or what? Holla! :angry:

Jun 24, 2005
Only thing that disappointed me with the Tech show was that Come Gangsta and This Is Me weren't played.

Everything else was fuckin' dope as hell. I can't wait for him to come back to VA now.

Nov 14, 2003
I'll be there for sure. even got my mom to go, lol. who is going to the in-store signing before the show? i would go but i start my new job that day and not sure what time i will be getting off. B96 is pissing me off. they are running promo adds for the show every hour or so, and the DJ's keep talking about the show, not to mention B-Right is going to be at the signing, and Tone E. Fly is hosting the live show. everytime i call to request Bout ta Bubble they say they will play it, but they don't. I've even been on the air 2X today asking them to play it, but they don't do it. anyone with a cell phone, or any other way to call them and request Tech please do so. the number is 651-989-4296. I've been listening to B96 for the past 3 days from 7:00 AM to midnight, and they have not played it once. I've also been calling every DJ during the day requesting it multiple times (100+ today, my phone caps out at 100X). I even have my g/f calling them to play it.

REQUEST BOUT TA' BUBBLE ON B96!!

651-989-4296