Tech rock collabs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Even though rap is by far my favorite i still like to listen to a good rock cd now and then. I recently just got the new disturbed cd, ten thousand fists, and have been playing it a lot the past couple days

Anyways to the point of the thread. I heard the song tech did with critical bill and thought it was awsome, and I know he is suppose to do a song with slipknot ( which i personally can't stand). I think tech could do some awsome songs with the right rock band.

I think disturbed would be awsome, for me anyways, that or system of a down. both of those sounds could prolly mix with tech's flow

thoughts on this idea or possibly other bands

Sep 26, 2002
banana-banana-banana-terracoda
banana-terracoda-terracoda-pie

do we all learn defeat
from the whores with bad feet
beat the meat, treat the feet
to the sweet milky seed

Jun 10, 2005
in10city_131x said:
banana-banana-banana-terracoda
banana-terracoda-terracoda-pie

do we all learn defeat
from the whores with bad feet
beat the meat, treat the feet
to the sweet milky seed

great system song

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
System of a Down fa sho...if i had to choose out all rock bands today..

if i had my way it would be Rage Against The Machine...but it aint gon happen so System is hardest.

Jun 10, 2005
SilcCeFyn said:
System of a Down fa sho...if i had to choose out all rock bands today..

if i had my way it would be Rage Against The Machine...but it aint gon happen so System is hardest.
I didn't even think of them ( even though they are broken up now)
But yeah that would of been awsome

Dec 14, 2005
What about Tech and Korn? They have a heavy rap influence...I think it would fit nicely....plus I think they did something with Nas and Ice Cube before..so I guess theyre open to working with rappers... Also SOAD would be great...I think Slipknot would be a good idea...anyone who says they suck are dummys...they are the shit man...their last album was really nice I thought...

Jun 10, 2005
BigRawb said:
What about Tech and Korn? They have a heavy rap influence...I think it would fit nicely....plus I think they did something with Nas and Ice Cube before..so I guess theyre open to working with rappers... Also SOAD would be great...I think Slipknot would be a good idea...anyone who says they suck are dummys...they are the shit man...their last album was really nice I thought...
heh did i just get called a dummy? :eek:

yeah well your a poopy pants lol