Tech ripped tucson fool!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2004
Aye for any heads in Tucson who missed the show, man did you ever... Tech blew the roof off The Rialto tonight. The Juggalos were in this bitch deep, them fools know how to let loose. I truly felt that shit, nuff props. Anyways, From Beginning to End Tech did his thing. Props to Skatter Man & Sung Brim, Kutt Kalhoun & Do or Die...cant forget Kaliko though he was doin it big as well. Man I'm hella tired, can't hear shit and still trippin off the 2 fights in that bitch. * Man there was hella Bloods in the spot, I knew somethin was bound to pop off. Peace people. :devious:

Apr 21, 2003
Oh man he killed that mother fucker.. that was the best concert i ever been too.. lol tech handed me his water bottle lol.. and i seen them after the show too but i didn't get no autographs cause security was being little bitches.. the only part i didnt like was the fuckin mosh pit.. come on this is a rap concert not fuckin rock... some of thoes damn juggalos where fuckin retarted too.. hey did u see everyone chase that dude that hit that girl out?? that was some funny shit he went and called the cops.. little bitch.. but yeah damn good concert..

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
Dude, slapped the shit outta a girl like it was in style. I shoulda slept him.

And man, I saw like 12 fights during the concert and like 3 afterwards.

That was the best Skatter&Snug performance I've seen. And Kutt ripped it with Bring Da Flames!

Hot shit.

Mar 27, 2004
yo

you mean that fool who jumped off the stage then proceeded to get that ass whooped?!?! Man if so then yeah I saw them bloods bangin on him. Security tried to throw my boy out cuz he took a hit off that blunt that snug brim & skatterman hit but when they yanked him up and was walkin him out, he shook security and ducked in the crowd and swap some articles of clothing on some ol' james bond shit....LOL and they never got him. That show was tight, we was bustin rhymes while waiting in line(with radio supplyin' beats), that shit will not be forgotten anytime soon. Later. :devious:

Jun 23, 2003
Tech definetly ripped it. I saw him once before but this time the house was packed. Skatter and Snug were tight as fuck I got a poster from them without it getting ripped up from the crowd. Do or Die was coo too. They busted that song "do you" and that was tight. That white robe tech was in was cool as fuck when he came out all jumping around to "beef". After the show some Indian bitch stole a rack of beanies. Stupid cheap ass. The show was totally worth 6 bucks that's for sure.

Did anyone else see the crackhead ass mutherfucker outside before the show trying to battle anyone and everyone? He wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Aug 18, 2002
So somebody who knows tell me what the deal is with Do Or Die performing with Tech and Strange. Is there a connection I didn't know about or were they just on this one stop? Maybe that dream feature of Twista is more of a possibility?

Apr 21, 2003
lol yeah i got a riped poster.... fuckin basterds... and i got techs water bottle some fuckers tryed to get it out of my hand but fuck that i had that bitch..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
NINE1TREY said:
So somebody who knows tell me what the deal is with Do Or Die performing with Tech and Strange. Is there a connection I didn't know about or were they just on this one stop? Maybe that dream feature of Twista is more of a possibility?

This was a radio show.....it was put together by the radio station. Strange Music had no control over the other artists that were booked.