Tech remakes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
Has anyone else found out about all the original songs through the versions tech does? Like ive heard songs tech has done and then i hear the original song and trip out kuz its hella old like im a playa. has that happened to yall?

Aug 18, 2002
I know for one thing that I was listenin to the radio the other day and heard a remake to that Prince song that Tech Sampled for Freaks, can't ever think of whats its called. It was a rock song of some sort.

Oct 10, 2002
prince sample was from little nicky "saw her masterbatin in a hotel lobby with a magazine"

im a playa was falco's amadeus amadeus amadeus rock me amadeaus

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Yes.

I'm A Playa is from Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus"
Freaks is from Prince's "Darling Nikki"
Somebody Gonna Die 2Nite is from Pac's "When We Ride"

not sure about Rosemary Clooney... i listened and i can't hear it

there prolly alot more... go through the credits of his albums and see if they listed the sample credits.

Jan 8, 2003
www.pimpicity.com
Originally posted by wReCkLeSs-BnC
"Strange"- 2Pac Hit Em Up
Yeah, he says "hit em up" on like the second bar. ("Let's get it on, rap's new phenomenon/hit em up with the flippers and rupture your dome" or something along those lines.) Don't know why I pointed that out.

The Falco sample was genius. I know I've heard some more that haven't been listened. Maybe it's just that a lot of the Don Juan shit sounds, uhh... "familiar," to be nice.