Tech on JMN 94.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2007
www.reverbnation.com
yeah so my boys hit me up the otha night cuz i guess they were playin tech all throughout boston on the radio. i dont listen to the radio n shit but they played Pillow talkin cuz it has scarface on it. i think that shits fresh tho, i sure as fuck put it on, dnt kno if any of u otha MA heads herd that shit or not

Dec 14, 2005
Shit.. really? Thats word...

I never listen to the radio though.. so I had no chance of catchin it

Everyone in Boston should call in and request Tech tracks

Nov 7, 2006
the jamn crew always come into my work. we sponsor them in alot of shit and they help us out with signings and shit. but yeah when they where at my store last time for the celtics autograph signing i told him about killer and he said he would listen. not saying this is affiliated but hey maybe he spreaded the shit throughout jamn.

Nov 7, 2006
the jamn crew always come into my work. we sponsor them in alot of shit and they help us out with signings and shit. but yeah when they where at my store last time for the celtics autograph signing i told him about killer and he said he would listen. not saying this is affiliated but hey maybe he spreaded the shit throughout jamn.
probably not
lol

Nov 7, 2006
we should all call around the same time requesting some tech n9ne. most of the time they wont waste their time playing some small time rapper if only one person seems to be demanding it

Oct 17, 2006
your better off hearin tech on 88.9 after 8pm. they play alot of unedited stuff on there too. i belive there is a website to request songs. we should all do that.