Tech N9ne's "My Favorite Things" Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
I went to the TechN9ne concert back in December at Tracadero's Nightclub in Minneapolis, maybe on Dec 28th...Anyway I remember hearing a cover Tech did of The Sound of Music's "These are a few of my favorite things."

Anyone know where I can get ahold of a recording or lyrics to it.

Anyone else remember this song from his most recent concert?

I searched all over google and youtube and found nothing. if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
odel0022 said:
I went to the TechN9ne concert back in December at Tracadero's Nightclub in Minneapolis, maybe on Dec 28th...Anyway I remember hearing a cover Tech did of The Sound of Music's "These are a few of my favorite things."

Anyone know where I can get ahold of a recording or lyrics to it.

Anyone else remember this song from his most recent concert?

I searched all over google and youtube and found nothing. if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

You aren't going to find it anywhere...it's only in the shows

Mar 26, 2006
Roberto said:
You aren't going to find it anywhere...it's only in the shows
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I remember walking back to the bar and hearing Tech sings "Theses are a few of my favorite things."

I was also looking for the song that he came out to at the beginning of his concert but it looks as if I am SOL.

Sep 16, 2002
I believe it's Krizz Kaliko who did the "My Favorite Things" cover... I actually got it on tape, but I cannot really post it online or give it out to anyone....he sings about girls with play things and clitoris rings and other sexual innuendo...the concert intro IS really cool.