Tech n9ne when are you coming to Montreal Canada ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Fuck that! ^ Tech Should come to Montreal , its a hella strange, fucked up place , and would be perfect for a Tech show ..... but I doubt theres enough Tech fans :( .......

Nov 29, 2006
ive actually talked to hawke bout this and he gave me the number to the office or somethin cuz i had told him iknow some concert promoters and shit and to have them give him a call...hawke said that the concert promoters dont believe that tech would sell a bunch of tickets here or some shit...but imma talk to him when i meet him on july 25th dan1...ill really talk to him bout comin here to canada

Jun 23, 2003
dan_1 said:
Fuck that! ^ Tech Should come to Montreal , its a hella strange, fucked up place , and would be perfect for a Tech show ..... but I doubt theres enough Tech fans :( .......
Who gives a shit if you think canada is a strange place. (and I didn't capitalize the C in canada because, well, it sucks).

lol

Im just fuckin with you. But for real, get a better reason than canada is a strange place? They gotta sell tickets. And if your name or anyones name is franz, then you should change it, or risk being ridiculed for the rest of your life.

Franzie Boi!

May 10, 2007
I live in Montreal actually and fuck I'd buy a ticket for sure. I know snoop dogg came like half a year ago and filled up the bell center. But yeah all the 14 year olds want to see snoop dogg heh. Rza came a while ago also but that was just in a club, so tech would have to do something similar probably.

Apr 16, 2007
i been hearin caribou lou all over my city (kamloops, BC) i was in the liqour store the other day buy 151 and malibu and the teller knew what i was drinkin then when i went to get the pineaple juice that teller knew wut was up to. i got friends who don't even like rap listenin to tech. If tech were to come to like Vancouver i'm sure he would sell tickets.

May 31, 2006
Marconito said:
I live in Montreal actually and fuck I'd buy a ticket for sure. I know snoop dogg came like half a year ago and filled up the bell center. But yeah all the 14 year olds want to see snoop dogg heh. Rza came a while ago also but that was just in a club, so tech would have to do something similar probably.

Your right on that one Snoop and Ice Cube filled the bell center real good! I was there for that one, and actually alot of rappers do come here and do smaller shows like clubs and stuff.

.....And for Having reasons for Tech to come Here in CANADA......
Montreal is the second biggest city in CANADA , having plenty of clubs , bitches , drugs and an overabundance of hip-hop fans that have yet to see a show like TECH N9NE , and are ALWAYS ready to buy tickets for a Good show , making it "Strange" and PERFECT a Tech ....

Jun 23, 2003
dan_1 said:
making it "Strange" and PERFECT a Tech ....
Once again, just because you think your city is strange? and techs label is called strange, it doesnt mean shit.

Don't they teach you anything in canadian schools?

Aug 9, 2005
azryda420 said:
Who gives a shit if you think canada is a strange place. (and I didn't capitalize the C in canada because, well, it sucks).

lol

Im just fuckin with you. But for real, get a better reason than canada is a strange place? They gotta sell tickets. And if your name or anyones name is franz, then you should change it, or risk being ridiculed for the rest of your life.

Franzie Boi!
canada >> your location

lol

anyways, my point is...

azryda420 said:
Once again, just because you think your city is strange? and techs label is called strange, it doesnt mean shit.

Don't they teach you anything in canadian schools?
..tech should come here because as far as i know he hasn't, yet.

all i am saying is we have been deprived from tech live this long;
why does it need continue?

Nov 29, 2006
Eyeless said:
canada >> your location

lol

anyways, my point is...

..tech should come here because as far as i know he hasn't, yet.

all i am saying is we have been deprived from tech live this long;
why does it need continue?
its those fuckin promoters and shit...imma talk to tech on the 25th of next month for sure

Sep 22, 2006
yo tech gotta come to mtl for sure. now id say that whats true is that he could probably not fill the bell center. but. im just lookin at this post and i already see a couple of tech fans from mtl. so theres gotta be inof to fill club. n a big club. if tech can get here im gon go see him fo sure

Sep 22, 2006
dan_1 said:
Your right on that one Snoop and Ice Cube filled the bell center real good! I was there for that one, and actually alot of rappers do come here and do smaller shows like clubs and stuff.

.....And for Having reasons for Tech to come Here in CANADA......
Montreal is the second biggest city in CANADA , having plenty of clubs , bitches , drugs and an overabundance of hip-hop fans that have yet to see a show like TECH N9NE , and are ALWAYS ready to buy tickets for a Good show , making it "Strange" and PERFECT a Tech ....
the thing is here in montreal people have to hear about tech. nobody knows him or almost. n i show his shits to my friends n all n they feel it. the problem is i never heard anything from him away from my radio. n dats sick

Jul 1, 2004
Mistah said:
the thing is here in montreal people have to hear about tech. nobody knows him or almost. n i show his shits to my friends n all n they feel it. the problem is i never heard anything from him away from my radio. n dats sick
i dont hear much of him on the radio here in the states or the midwest at that!

Jun 21, 2007
Les foufounes electiques

I went to this place in Montreal, it's on Ste-Catherine street which is from my point of view the strangest fucking street in the whole north america. I saw non-phixion, necro, immortal techique, jedi mind trick all there. And it was fully loaded every fucking time.
Tech N9ne has to come here if he want to see what is a real crowd !!!!