TECH N9NE VIDEO ON MTV2!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
DAMN REALY THATS GOOD BUT I HOPE HE DOESNT START FUCCIN WIT MTV AND SHIT BECAUSE THEN HE PROLLY GONNA GO POP
THats not all the way true...look at it this way..alotta cats that make rap a full time job..WANT to get to that point...whats the point of rappin as a occupation if you dont strive for the best??Just cus you on MTV..dont mean you a sell-out a sucka...if you keep it real as possible and move patterns...you get props from me...

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I went and picked up the album yesterday and I watched the DVD today that had the video on it. Shit is fucking tight. The DVD had all sorts of shows and behind the scenes footage of shit. The album is way hard too. I should get a full review of it soon, but for now just go and get it cause you won't be dissapointed.

Late!

Sep 15, 2002
When I heard slacker I thought it was tight, but like something that might get some video/radio play. Good for him....just cuz something's mainstream doesn't mean it's wack unless it's watered down to be more accessible.

Apr 25, 2002
Ripgut Cannibal said:
just cuz something's mainstream doesn't mean it's wack unless it's watered down to be more accessible.
EXACTLY....I think "Im a Slacker" is one of the tightest songs on the album. I thought is was a real creative concept and I like the way Tech spits on it.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Damn thats hella tight! But I wonder if I went and turned on some MTV right now how many Britney Spears videos I would have to watch before I got to see this Tech video? I think I better get the DVD.

May 21, 2002
I think with the right promotion Tecca could blow globally without changin his style or sound one bit, Anghellic could have appealled to the masses, i havent heard his new shit yit.