Tech N9ne Street Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
NOT TO BE AN ASS BUT THE ON-LINE TEAM HAS ONLY BEEN GOING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS AND YOU ARE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME AND NOTHING HAS YET TO HAPPEN. THEY JUST HIRED THE COMPANY TO ORGANIZE IT SO YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM A MINUTE TO GET IT ALL TOGETHER. ONCE THIS FTI CAMPAIGN HITS YOU ARE GOING TO WISH NOTHING WAS REALLY GOING ON BECAUSE ON LINE TEAMS ARE GOING TO BE BUSY AS HELL. BY THE WAY HAVE YOU PEOPLE ON THE TEAM CALLED ANY OF HE RADIO STATIONS ON THE LIST OR MADE E-MAIL REQUEST ? IF NOT GET ON IT ! TECH NEEDS YOU!

Aug 19, 2002
i need an edited version of the cd (do they have those at Wally World), along with some promotional shit and i'll turn an entire state onto Tech no problem.......i'm going to the only station in my area really playin rap sometime soon to see if they'll play my song i just made, i'll hit em up and see if i cant get slacker playin......

by the way, i hope the on-line teams get busy as hell, this is the kind of stuff that makes or breaks an artist, how much their current fans are willing to work to spread the word.....i'll turn the shit into my day job if i have to.....

*looks around, walks over to the window, opens it and yells*
"TTTTTTTTTEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN99999999NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE"