Tech N9ne Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2007
A while ago I posted a picture I made of Tech.
Couple days ago I finally got photoshop so I decided to redo the picture.

Any help/suggestions to make it better is appreciated.

May 31, 2007
It looks pretty cool...

If i was being picky id say that the top box (the cover) stands out a little more than everything else... I dont know if that can be fixed or anything but I think it looks pretty cool as is

Jun 23, 2003
It ain't that bad. Looks decent. If your new to graphics stuff or did it just for fun. Much props man.

YUMA in the hizzy. lol

I met this trucker that called Yuma "YUMMA".

He be like "I stopped at dem der gas stations up in YUMMA for a budweiser and all dey had was Kurrs Light". ah hee-haw!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It ain't that bad. Looks decent. If your new to graphics stuff or did it just for fun. Much props man.

YUMA in the hizzy. lol

I met this trucker that called Yuma "YUMMA".

He be like "I stopped at dem der gas stations up in YUMMA for a budweiser and all dey had was Kurrs Light". ah hee-haw!
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Nov 14, 2007
Did some more work on the picture (about 5-10 mins of work) and added the snake & bat logo and did a lil bit of work on the background on the legs area.
Also got rid of the previous signature like ya'll said.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

Jun 23, 2003
I figured that much out. It was that dumbass trucker rant that I was wondering about. Lay off the thizz.
Alot of people pronounce Yuma wrong. It's a long u. Not a short u. And if you don't like that I threw that in there, fuck off. The one who started the thread is from AZ. Leave it to him to fire away. If your confused, it's probably because you don't know something.

You shouldn't be confused now right.