Tech N9ne on Paul Wall's next album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
1. Am What I Am
2. Know What I'm Talkin' About
3. Break Bread
4. Get My Weight Up
5. Did I Change
6. Chick Magnet
7. They Don't Know - (featuring Mike Jones)
8. Tryin' Ta Get Paid
9. What U Gone Do
10. Dats What Dat is
11. Hustler Stackin' Ends
12. Why U Peepin' Me
13. I Am What I Am Refried - (featuring Slim Thug)

i see no nina here

Aug 31, 2005
when i asked Wall about n8 when they were here he said "who the fuck is that?"

i loled because i knew somewhere in the mean streets of tulsa n8 was putting that special occasion round in his fruity ass gold ak

Jun 22, 2007
i hate to bust ur bubble but thats an OLD TRACKLIST from paul walls first album "chick magnet" 2004. theres no tracklist for the new album yet, it's not coming out til like september if im correct.
wrong. thats the tracklist for his new mixtape "Already Famous" coming out tomorrow, well today I guess. And im pretty sure its a mixtape not a real album bc like you said hes spose to come out with one in september.

Jan 6, 2006
wrong. thats the tracklist for his new mixtape "Already Famous" coming out tomorrow, well today I guess. And im pretty sure its a mixtape not a real album bc like you said hes spose to come out with one in september.

hey ur right. i believe it is from the mixtape now. still its ol tracks most of them are compiled from his 1st album chick magnet. i didnt really pay attention to all the tracks because most of them i remember from "chick magnet"

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
no i never said i know paul wall but when i saw him at the okc show he did tell me that he was putting Tech and Kaliko on his new album that drops in september now if it happens dont know really just saying what he told me