tech n9ne on alpha dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2007
alpha dog is a movie with justin timberlake, bruce willis, and a few other people, and apparently there are some tech n9ne songs in the movie? ive never seen the movie but i might have to now, to see what songs are in it

i dont know if this has been adressed already, and if it has been just let me know

Sep 17, 2003
FazeD said:
alpha dog is a movie with justin timberlake, bruce willis, and a few other people, and apparently there are some tech n9ne songs in the movie? ive never seen the movie but i might have to now, to see what songs are in it

i dont know if this has been adressed already, and if it has been just let me know

First off, I thought the movie was really good. I was not expecting much, but I was more than impressed by the acting. There is a lot of swearing, so be careful watching it around the little ones. Defiantly a must see. The Tech tracks are a good bonus.

Slither, Caribou Lou & Night and Day (original version) are in the Movie. When the credits start, it's really pretty cool to hear... "HaHa. Tech N9ne baby..." as Night and day starts up.

At the end of the credits, there is also a little track called "Biank Zone 2."

:cool:

Jul 20, 2007
thats ill, im gonna go have to see it, and there are no little kids around here so im all set with that

Jan 4, 2005
FazeD said:

was you just born to tech n9ne not to know that a 1 year ago. hates to say it.

May 31, 2007
soulwinnerrj said:
First off, I thought the movie was really good. I was not expecting much, but I was more than impressed by the acting. There is a lot of swearing, so be careful watching it around the little ones. Defiantly a must see. The Tech tracks are a good bonus.

Slither, Caribou Lou & Night and Day (original version) are in the Movie. When the credits start, it's really pretty cool to hear... "HaHa. Tech N9ne baby..." as Night and day starts up.

At the end of the credits, there is also a little track called "Biank Zone 2."

:cool:
ANywhere I can get the hook up on the OG version and the Biank Zone 2?

And yea. I saw this movie before I was into tech really at all. Yea I heard the name and everything before, and then I saw the movie. I was like Damn man these tracks are tight as hell. When my girl was done with the hed (haha real talk) I told her I was gonna hafta pick up that soundtrack cuz shit was tight as hell.. Only to find out that when i started listning to tech IT WAS HIM... I was like dwam man WTF have i been missin out on

Apr 29, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yea, Tha movie was dope. Based on a true story. I remember hearin CARIBOU LOU during a scene where dude is at a party. I heard Night and Day with a weird ass beat. Also another track while tha main character is gettin head. =/

Sep 17, 2003
rising_tied said:
ANywhere I can get the hook up on the OG version and the Biank Zone 2?

The OG version of Night and Day is on the CD sound track, along with Caribou Lou (ever so slightly different), Slither and a track called La La Land. Tech only has like eight bars at the beginning of that song. Biank Zone 2 is not on the CD sound track, but rather the movie soundtrack (there is a difference).

I heard the song at the end of the credits, recognized it as Tech, but not the song. So, I just read through at the end where they display all the songs that were played during the movie, and saw that it was Biank Zone 2.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7776427&st=Alpha+Dog&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1615548

Jan 17, 2007
Ya, we been postin downloads of the tracks from the movie on this site for a while

Alpha dog was actually pretty good

Jul 20, 2007
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
was you just born to tech n9ne not to know that a 1 year ago. hates to say it.

ive been listening to tech since anghellic, but that doesent mean i coincideltially see every movie he has fucking songs in

Aug 27, 2004
lol where has this dude been? Living under a rock? Even a caveman would know Tech was "supposed to" do the score for the movie. Does anyone know why Tech didn't do the Score for this movie? It would have been interesting to hear. But...Tech doesn't really make the best beats. His vocals are what pays his bills. Scoring movies will just have to be someone else's food check.

Crept

FazeD said: